Jordan 23 Low review request

I only tried it on and walked around, so I can't give you a full review.

I had the black patent pair, which looked sick when the first pics came out. The released version was decent, but they used that same kind of sparkle materialfor the patent, and the sole wasn't as clear as the pics. Still looked pretty good though.

The shoe ran true to size, felt pretty comfortable overall. It doesn't have those hooks at the forefoot, so pinching wouldn't be as much of a problemcompared to the mids.

The main reason I exchanged them was because of the outsole design. That huge chunk of plastic that sits between the heel and forefoot traction patternsdoesn't seem well designed. It takes up too much space in my opinion, so you're either completely on your toes or flat footed. It's also very stiffso it affects the flex of the shoe, and it also sits pretty low, so once you start to wear down the outsole a bit, it could also be affected.

Traction seemed to be pretty good, at least in the store. And the main benefit is the weight, they're lows so they should be light and they are. Cushioningalso felt pretty responsive just from walking.

Someone who has actually played in them could provide better info. but my main concerns would be the durability of the upper and the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom