Jordan 3 88 L/C

Hello NT,

I'm looking to purchase a pair of Jordan 3 88s, but before I make a final decision, I would like to ask for your help once again!  I have neither owned nor physically handled a pair of these retros, so I would like to please ask for some opinions as to why these may or may not be legit.  The seller was kind enough to send me some pictures.  

Any and all feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your time and responses.

Legit fam
-Correct white tumble leather & smooth leather uppers with white contrast stitching
-Correct elephant print cuts on the heels & forefoots of shoes with cement grey contrast stitching
- Correct white forefoots & white contrast stitching across
- Correct fire red jumpmans & piping overlapping the tumble leather tongues
- Correct placement of the size tags behind the fire red lining of tongues (production dates are the same as my pair)
- Correct white sock liners & ankle liners & insoles should be fire red with a bold nike air fonts
- Perforationson the middle eyelits,ankle liners & smooth leather leading up to tongues
- Correct polyurethane black/white midsoles & white air units (air bubble should be white)
- Sock liners & ankle liners come to a slight point on the heels (should be)
- Correct engraved nike air on the plastic heel tabs & correct black,white & fire red eyelits
- Correct box & style #580775-160 is correct for 13'wc
- Correct double stitching wrapped around the toe box/fire red eyelits & stitching ends at the top & bottom of the middle eyelits
- Correct outsole color blocking with fire red jordan lettering's

Legit fam
-Correct white tumble leather & smooth leather uppers with white contrast stitching
-Correct elephant print cuts on the heels & forefoots of shoes with cement grey contrast stitching
- Correct white forefoots & white contrast stitching across
- Correct fire red jumpmans & piping overlapping the tumble leather tongues
- Correct placement of the size tags behind the fire red lining of tongues (production dates are the same as my pair)
- Correct white sock liners & ankle liners & insoles should be fire red with a bold nike air fonts
- Perforationson the middle eyelits,ankle liners & smooth leather leading up to tongues
- Correct polyurethane black/white midsoles & white air units (air bubble should be white)
- Sock liners & ankle liners come to a slight point on the heels (should be)
- Correct engraved nike air on the plastic heel tabs & correct black,white & fire red eyelits
- Correct box & style #580775-160 is correct for 13'wc
- Correct double stitching wrapped around the toe box/fire red eyelits & stitching ends at the top & bottom of the middle eyelits
- Correct outsole color blocking with fire red jordan lettering's
Thank you all very much, I appreciate the help!  Motivated-Minds, respect for the detailed explanation!

Back
Top Bottom