Jordan 3 88s. Unauthorized or legit? Hmm

Isn't the bottom of the box supposed to have the Nike Air Sticker? Mine does not, just the printed on top right corner, Nike Air Sole Unit, ect.

I just looked at my box, no sticker on the bottom. Also, I compared your pics to my pair and I can't spot any differences between the two. Shape, stitching around the eyelets, shape/texture of the tongues, size tag/production dates, EP, air units, perforations on the tongue all look good to me. These are legit IMO.

The "suggested retail price $200" tab on your box, is it glued down or is it loose from the box?

I just looked at my box, no sticker on the bottom. Also, I compared your pics to my pair and I can't spot any differences between the two. Shape, stitching around the eyelets, shape/texture of the tongues, size tag/production dates, EP, air units, perforations on the tongue all look good to me. These are legit IMO.
Thx bud, I agree, everything looked on point, with the exception of little bit of high EP, but thats Jordan quality. If these are fakes, they are the best fakes ever, I got some other 3s that are worst then this. Seller was getting mad because I kept asking for pics of every angle imaginable. I could understand the frustration if you know your selling legit pairs, and someone keeps questioning them and asking for more and more pics. Thanks again, your a good dude. stay up.

Sup, curious my toebox stitches, have 18 on one and 19 on the other, think this matters.

Back
Top Bottom