Jordan 3 black cats...How much they worth?

My post got locked in the main forum, but im just wondering how much these usually go for and if there are fakes of these? They look legit, and with no bids they are $150 is that a fair price???

My post got locked in the main forum, but im just wondering how much these usually go for and if there are fakes of these? They look legit, and with no bids they are $150 is that a fair price???

$150 is more than retail. Like it was said in the JB forum, they retailed for around $135. I sold my NDS pair without the original box on eBay auction for $80 and some change. It was up for bid so if you feel it's worth $150, then buy it. It's only worth what the next man gonna pay for it. Me personally, being a general release, wouldn't shell out $150 for those. Look around more.

$150 is more than retail. Like it was said in the JB forum, they retailed for around $135. I sold my NDS pair without the original box on eBay auction for $80 and some change. It was up for bid so if you feel it's worth $150, then buy it. It's only worth what the next man gonna pay for it. Me personally, being a general release, wouldn't shell out $150 for those. Look around more.

If you want a PC on a specific pair then you'll need to give us more info -but DS pairs should be $100-120

& yes, there are fakes out there of every Jordan in every colorway

If you want a PC on a specific pair then you'll need to give us more info -but DS pairs should be $100-120

& yes, there are fakes out there of every Jordan in every colorway

Well seeing as how i bought two vvvvnds pairs for 130 I think 150 is too much.
A shoe is only worth as much as someones willing to pay anyway. Hold out and you'll find a good pair for a good price.

Well seeing as how i bought two vvvvnds pairs for 130 I think 150 is too much.
A shoe is only worth as much as someones willing to pay anyway. Hold out and you'll find a good pair for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom