Jordan 3 Black Cement 2011 Legit Check

I purchased these off of ebay and I believe they are authentic jordans, but I am not 100% sure. If someone could help me verify that would be fantastic.

Just curious, what about the tongue is fake?
If you notice from the pics i posted compared to yours, the tongue are symmetrical in my post.  Sit up nice and straight.  Also, the heel on yours is off and your font on the tag of the tongue is way off as well. Sorry man.

Can anyone else verify that they are fakes? I just want to make sure before I open a case.

Can anyone else verify that they are fakes? I just want to make sure before I open a case.
I circled a couple of areas that look suspicious to me.  Could just be the quality of the pics.  Look at the circled areas compared to my pics.  Let me know what you think.  

Last edited:
Smh it doesn't even matter anymore if those are authentic or GMs. if they were GMs they are exactly like the authentics plus no one in person will ever notice. GMs are produced in the same factories as officials

Smh it doesn't even matter anymore if those are authentic or GMs. if they were GMs they are exactly like the authentics plus no one in person will ever notice. GMs are produced in the same factories as officials
Are you referencing to me or the originator? And does it make a difference that i have the reciept in hand? Btw, i'm new to the site and i'll appreciate all feedbacks!

@23alibrayal what I'm seeing in the bottom pic of the heel is if you can see in my pics the grey cut on the ankle isn't as low as his pair. Also, you can see the perforated holes are a lot more defined in my pics consorted to the OPs.

In the top pic of the air pocket I saw two things as well, the air pocket isn't well defined and is really foggy and sloppy. Also, if you look at the cut overall of the elephant print and and leather it's off.

That's just a couple things entirely wrong with these shoes. Main thing would be the heel tabs and the tongues. You'll get your most telling flaws there. And as you can see they're not authentic.

Now, as to the pair you have posted, they are fake as well. Look at my pics compared to those of your shoes, really look and examine them. The signs are there. Hope I was if some help.

Lol Joseph - GM's ARE fakes. I could tell they're fake in a split second, and would notice them on somebody's feet. And they're not 'made in the same factory'

SMH!!

GM or "unauthorized authentic" or whatever they're trying to call it now are just high quality 100% fakes. Not real.
People always say nobody will be able to tell if they're rocking bootlegs, but what about the person who is wearing them? Isn't that the person who counts the most? So what if others can't tell your a poser, u know you are and that's bad enough. Jus my take

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom