Jordan 3 Flips question

taggpopper

Banned
sup ya'll?..for those that have the jordan 3 Flips do ya'll have a hard time trying to put them on?..i have a pair and the leather insole is soannoying, my socks keep riding up on me instead of sliding into the shoe...does anyone have this problem?..i had a pair of AF1's that had leather liningand i didn't have this same problem. does anyone know how i can fix this?..

I see you live in Jersey....my hometown - its definately not shorts weather. Just pull your socks up.

I wore my flips like twice .. LMAO .. I dont remember having that problem .. but once again I didnt have a squicky sound with my x till like the 5-7 time Iwore them annoying ... also with my XIV blk/red I had the problem of the kick eating my sock all the way down .. now that its annoying ... thats why I dontwear it that much!

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i never had that problem
i wore mines twice and i was never ablbe to make it across the street with them lol it always killed and burn the back skin of my heels
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I see you live in Jersey....my hometown - its definately not shorts weather. Just pull your socks up.
lol..Im in NY and I wear shorts every day
tongue.gif
My friends allthink Im a freak of nature for never being cold
Back on topic...Ive never really had this problem..New insoles or socks I guess..

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Yo Mercy! You gonna have to wear a pair of church socks w/ your Flips
^^^^ my dude, whats good?...lol, church socks...let me find out thats what you do. ayo NY Giants 11 , what part of jersey you used to live at?..yeah ,its definatly not shorts weather out here. im actually sick and ive been bundled up with my clothes, i don't know how i got sick. Jordan4life09 i don'tsee how you do it man, shorts in this weather?..NY is colder than Jersey, we got all them trees out here so it blocks the wind, ya'll right next to thewater, especially in manhattan, be cold as hell out there. but back on topic, appeciate the info. i thought i was the only one that had this problem because ihaven't seen anyone post anything about this. i like my flips but i haven't wore them yet because of that. i pull my socks up as i put my foot in theshoe but it doesn't feel right, not that comfortable. i thought about selling mines but the quality is so good. but come summer time, that leather liningis gonna have my feet sweating, so i might just get rid of them, ima think about it tho. good looking out fellas

As long as you open the laces up a bit more before sliding your foot in you should be good. At first they feel funny obviously because of the leather interiorlining but after awhile it's smooth like velvet.

Umm, i havent had this problem, n i wear them all the time...maybe it has to do with how you walk?? not sure though, i freakn love my pair..

the only problem i have is that when i wear them for ball or a long time, when i take off the shoes its all wet and sweaty inside...N the worst part is that itdoesnt go away unless you wipe it off
laugh.gif
sooo wat im tryn to say is, due to the leather, there isnt much circulation of air throughout the shoe

yea i have the same problem. didnt think the leather would be a problem until the first time i put em on. kinda hurt my heel struggling to put em on lol

I dont wear my flips. Just tried them on to help with the conversation and they seemed okay.

i enjoy them and dont have that kind of problem but i wear nike sock s and those are pretty tight on my foot so that probably why i dont experiance what youyou are going through
grin.gif

I had the same issue with my Flips. I just starting wearing thinner socks. That seemed to help.

Another tip, make sure you don't get the leather wet. I wore them to the club one night and a drink dripped on the leather and stained them. Now I havelittle drip spot on my upper toe leather. Not nice at all.

Yeah i have some classic 23 and they are the same leather material as the Flips and i feel you man...i just dont wear them anymore since it got annoying

I have that problem too,I say just get some dri-fit socks too,yours socks won't pull up from your heel. Downside,you'll feel the leather more andtaking the socks off feels weird

Back
Top Bottom