Jordan 3 Infrared Legit Check

Hey guys

I need your help with these infrareds.  He's selling it for less than retail and the kicks are DS but they look legit to me.  Just need an expert's take on it.  Thanks in advance.

I think these were posted already.  These are legit.  Tongues aren't choppy and the cut of the elephant print isn't too high.

I dunno bout these. My production dates are 9/11/13 1/06/14 on my pair from FNL. Thats WAY off from the dates on this pair.

Last edited:
I'm in Toronto so maybe the dates differ per country.
They all come from china, they dont vary by the country theyre releasing in. Not saying im 100% sure these are fake, just saying those are 2 dates that are WAY far apart. Wait on more opinions. More pics wouldnt hurt like of paper in box,.closeups of tongues. QC date stamped inside box. A shot of both shoes side by side from the back

Last edited:
They all come from china, they dont vary by the country theyre releasing in. Not saying im 100% sure these are fake, just saying those are 2 dates that are WAY far apart. Wait on more opinions. More pics wouldnt hurt like of paper in box,.closeups of tongues. QC date stamped inside box. A shot of both shoes side by side from the back
Ahh gotcha.  Thanks for your input.  I'll see if I can get the seller to send more pics.

Back
Top Bottom