Jordan 3 white and black fall 2020

DCAE36E3-71DC-4FA7-B1D1-902F21EE93C3.jpeg

I am having a hard time believing all these 3s are gonna drop in a 10-12 month span, with Covid going on.

Besides the 2nd animal instinct pair, you got:

Royal Cement in the summer
A new colorway using Fire Red
Black/George Green
This black/white
Black/Court Purple
Midnight Navy
Cool Greys

I am having a hard time believing all these 3s are gonna drop in a 10-12 month span, with Covid going on.

Besides the 2nd animal instinct pair, you got:

Royal Cement in the summer
A new colorway using Fire Red
Black/George Green
This black/white
Black/Court Purple
Midnight Navy
Cool Greys

Wouldn’t be surprised if one of more of these releases gets canceled or, most likely, postponed.

In almost all circumstances, I only care about real OG colorways. But ...
I remember buying the mochas almost 20 years ago because I was so starved for a III. They looked clean when new and I liked them. But I kept looking at them and thinking, if I can’t get a real colorway, these would be way better if they were black instead of brown. That thought has stayed with me all of these years.
So, if these actually release looking like this, I’m in. Especially with the new construction. Like everyone else, I hope we will sooner than later get a white/cement or true fire red OG release with the new build. I skipped the red ones and the Carolina ones for that reason. But this one would get me, OG colorway or not. If nothing else, the black/white contrast with the III’s lines is clean as hell.

In almost all circumstances, I only care about real OG colorways. But ...
I remember buying the mochas almost 20 years ago because I was so starved for a III. They looked clean when new and I liked them. But I kept looking at them and thinking, if I can’t get a real colorway, these would be way better if they were black instead of brown. That thought has stayed with me all of these years.
So, if these actually release looking like this, I’m in. Especially with the new construction. Like everyone else, I hope we will sooner than later get a white/cement or true fire red OG release with the new build. I skipped the red ones and the Carolina ones for that reason. But this one would get me, OG colorway or not. If nothing else, the black/white contrast with the III’s lines is clean as hell.
Same. If they look clean and use good leather I’ll be in. If the leather is cheap as hell, I’ll pass. I already have a lot of good 3’s.

There isn’t too many AJs I don’t like but I’m not feeling these, but obviously this is just a mock-up and the real might look better.

Back
Top Bottom