Jordan 4 DB legit check

Hi. I need this pair that I picked up checked out. It appears that nike had a recent "unauthorized" production run, thats why so many have popped up. Regardless, if they were made by nike, authorized or unauthorized, then they will hold their value and my purchase is therefore justified.

Would really appreciate the help here guys.

Here are my main concerns:

1) The jumpman on the insole is yellow (lime-yellow), which according to the reference picture below, is correct. However, Ive read people post the opposite. So Im honestly confused as to what it should be.

2)Based on pictures, the superman logo should be more bright/reflective. However, since I cant compare them to another authentic pair, I dont know if the reflectiveness/brightness of the superman logo on my pair is correct.

3) The webbing on the side should be a lighter, royal blue color, based on other pictures online. But, maybe thats just in my head, as there are differences in color between pictures of shoes online and the actual pair in hand.

4)Also, please check the shoe-tree, as thats sometimes helpful in determining the authenticity.

Please examine the pictures below:

This is the reference picture that I used. "The 8.5 insole is the authentic one". Again, Im not sure if this statement is correct or not.

Ref:

""

Last edited:
Damn Mann tough case right here....I'd say legit all the fakes I've seen on here are lyk dead give aways

I was worried about that yellow/green jumpman dilemma. Anymore input from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks   

I've seen this before.  A person get 1 legit shoe and another fake...  Guess they are trying to make double the money off 1 real pair?  I'd stay away the insole doesnt do it for me!

I've seen this before.  A person get 1 legit shoe and another fake...  Guess they are trying to make double the money off 1 real pair?  I'd stay away the insole doesnt do it for me!
I think your mistaken. That last picture is just a shot of two different shoes. The left (green jump man) is from a fake pair, and the right sole (yellow jump man) is from a legit pair. Thats what the last picture represents (or atleast claims). The soles on my pair displays the yellow jumpman on both shoes. The reference is from "instyleshoes" facebook page, and its a large/legit company so Im heavily relying on them.

unauthorized pair. made by nike so you're good. but not from the released run. The superman logo should go all the way to the sides. there's a lot of space on yours

My friend, these are GM/fake/unauthorized/replica whatever you wanna call them but they are not legit DB4's IMO. dont believe the "same material, same quality" bs... If you stack these beside legit RD ones you will notice the difference in quality almost instantly. try and get you $$$ back. These are not gonna hold any value in the long run IMO. these can be had on taobao for a little over $100 US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom