Jordan 4 information

Hi just got jordan 4 motorsports i notice tag has ln 4 i havevthe black and gold 4s and also motorsport alternates both are ln3 on tag and seem more padding insole also just bought spare pair of gold black 4s and inbetween ebay sellers photos of i think are real shoes i find this one pic that i think is fake due to the netting going wrong way
Screenshot_2017-08-01-00-22-13.png
? Ill wait and see what get i already own one pair so cal legit check but whats the ln 3 or 4 mean please

Thanks the black alternate motorsports have LN3 and much better i think than the blue LN4 is that usually the case?
Also i have a question i want to collect 4s i notice some differences in the side netting i only want it running with the shoe like the 99 black cements not sideways like the royals pics above, why is the netting wrong on these i notice its that way on the 2012 4s and the toros was it done to throw off fake shoe designers or a mistake or what

Different years and releases will have small differences between them such as the angle and sometimes size of the netting. Nothing to be concerned about though.

Back
Top Bottom