Jordan 4 Oregon real or fake

Thank you , can you kindly explain or pin point the flaws that make them fake
Honestly, you'll never get a real pair unless you go to some acclaimed shoe store like flight club. Dudes on ebay/Craigslist aren't gonna have em. And they won't be cheaper than 3 grand

I actually did pay 4000 for these that's why I'm thinking I have the real deal but. NO one seems to be able to tell me why they think these r fake to tell

I actually did pay 4000 for these that's why I'm thinking I have the real deal but. NO one seems to be able to tell me why they think these r fake to tell

Maybe it's cause these were exclusive and super limited man
I'm not saying you got screwed I'm just saying the likelihood of these being legit are slim.
But I've seen replicas look so damn close to what u have it's hard to decipher the authenticity
And 3000$ wow I know I seen them sell for 6000$ so if by some chance u got a legit pair u definitely got a great deal

The color green of the tabs and heel are off, that's your big tell. Tongue logos and "O" logos are also off. All known legit pairs have that dark forest greenish blue look. Chipping is also very common on legit pairs. Legit pairs will almost look like they were painted with nail polish.

Legit pairs:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iwxaMCbp0Os/maxresdefault.jpg

https://newsneakernews-wpengine.net...-jordan-iv-oregon-ducks-available-on-ebay.jpg

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/images/size_fs/video_image-081881.jpg

Fake pairs:
http://m.yeskicks.cn/product-view.php?id=247058

I WOULD ONLY buy these from reputable dealers/shops. Not some random dude on the internet with decent feedback. 999/1000 pairs of these for sale are fake. These are VERY rare, you guys have to understand it's not just about having enough $ to purchase a legit pair, but being able to actually find a legit pair is the hard part. It's harder than looking online for the most expensive pairs and thinking just bc I paid 4K for them -they must be legit.

I can't wrap my head around how you guys pay someone this much $ and don't truly know 100% what you are buying. I hope you can get your $ back.

Last edited:
Not sure if these are fake but any Oregon shoe such as this are typically available to those associated with the university in some way. Donors to the school or these are sometimes signed and are used in auctions for charity purposes. As the poster above notes, you absolutely want to obtain these from a reputable source, or from someone who can show how they obtained them. They do periodically get sold. Very limited market.

Below are some pics from the UofO sports center. The sneaker you're looking at is pictured, but from a distance so not useable to compare. These are my pics.

View media item 2481722View media item 2481723

See mine are chipping away that's why I was thinking they are fake but now that you say that chipping is only on the real ones then I feel 100% that they are real. I also contacted an athletic coordinator at the Oregon university and they sent me pics of the real ones and they are exactly what mine look like

See mine are chipping away that's why I was thinking they are fake but now that you say that chipping is only on the real ones then I feel 100% that they are real. I also contacted an athletic coordinator at the Oregon university and they sent me pics of the real ones and they are exactly what mine look like
I never said "Only legit pairs chip". It wouldn't be that hard to try and chip a fake pair to make them appear legit in that regard..I am 100% confident, no questions asked your pair pictured above is a $200 fake..However you are free to believe what you want, it's your $ at the end of the day. The colors, shape, and craftsmanship are off on your pair, never mind the chipping for a sec..Also the "0" logo is not the right font as I've tried to explain. It would be in your best interest to start your refund process and stop trying to make sense of it if you can't see the tells here. This pair is not authentic my friend.

Last edited:
Stitching looks suspect on your pair, sloppy in my opinion.

Last edited:
I never said "Only legit pairs chip". It wouldn't be that hard to try and chip a fake pair to make them appear legit in that regard..I am 100% confident, no questions asked your pair pictured above is a $200 fake..However you are free to believe what you want, it's your $ at the end of the day. The colors, shape, and craftsmanship are off on your pair, never mind the chipping for a sec..Also the "0" logo is not the right font as I've tried to explain. It would be in your best interest to start your refund process and stop trying to make sense of it if you can't see the tells here. This pair is not authentic my friend.

I agree with him, get your money back, lots of issues when I look closely

Right away when I see they are not laced properly we are taking fakes.

Plus these came with white laces, yours is black, why?

We can't save them all fellas. I didn't initially mention the laces bc they could be easily swapped and the shoes still be legit, but yeah these are definitely replicas and OP dropped off the board when he/she took what I said out of context. Seems like they're convinced the shoes are legit even with the overwhelming evidence we've tried to supply. You can lead a horse to water...

Last edited:
The only reason why they have black laces is because my husband likes the black on them. We have original laces. And actually I got a Nike certified certification saying that they are 100% authentic

The only reason why they have black laces is because my husband likes the black on them. We have original laces. And actually I got a Nike certified certification saying that they are 100% authentic

Do you mind positing a pic of the certification? Never seen one before and would like to see how it looks like. Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji]

from where, cuz they didn't come with that. No shoe like this does

Do you mind positing a pic of the certification? Never seen one before and would like to see how it looks like. Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Yeah post that pic of Bigfoot you took on vacation last year too. You really think we are that stupid? I've been collecting kicks since about '92 and I've never seen this "Nike certified certification" you speak of. Hahaha. FAIL.

Why come on here sneakergirl8 sneakergirl8 and ask for information and not listen to what people tell you and what do they have to gain by lying to you.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how someone throws 4 thousand dollars at a shoe THEN comes here asking if they are real. I would think it would be the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom