Jordan 4 Oregon real or fake

What I don't understand is how someone throws 4 thousand dollars at a shoe THEN comes here asking if they are real. I would think it would be the other way around.
not like they had to cop fast as if it was a steal or somethin :lol:

At this point highly doubt OP paid $4K for them... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

People need to educate themselves before purchasing anything let alone sneakers.

Thanks for all the replies but I did my research and nike is sending me a letter in Mail certified so as soon as I receive it I will post that in here. All I wanted to do is get good feedback but I guess it wasn't the right kind I was looking for. But I will be selling these shoes soon with the letter . Thanks to everyone

Thanks for all the replies but I did my research and nike is sending me a letter in Mail certified so as soon as I receive it I will post that in here. All I wanted to do is get good feedback but I guess it wasn't the right kind I was looking for. But I will be selling these shoes soon with the letter . Thanks to everyone

No matter what the feedback were I'm sure we all wish/hope you the best. Please do post the cert.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

This is confusing to me. 4k for shoes that you contacted Oregon AND Nike to help certify now to just sell them off?

I'm sure this is just a person thinking we'll clown them for not having a legit pair which doesn't even matter. If they are fake learn your lesson and get your money back if you even paid that much. But hey to each their own.

nike doesn't certify shoes though...

and how is nike gonna certify a shoe ( if they did) without actually seeing and inspecting it? :lol:

nike doesn't certify shoes though...

and how is nike gonna certify a shoe ( if they did) without actually seeing and inspecting it? :lol:
right, makes no sense.

I've never heard of a certificate from Nike.... but hell who knows what if and a big what if he provides one???

I've never heard of a certificate from Nike.... but hell who knows what if and a big what if he provides one???
Then it would be as fake as the kicks in question. She obviously has no idea how COAs and stuff works either. She's just full of it. No reputable authentication company is going to mail you a COA based on pics alone. You have to send or personally deliver the product for them to inspect. NIKE doesn't do COAs. It would come from a third party like UDA or Panini. They mark the product or apply a tamper resistant hologram that corresponds with the matching COA. Generally something like this is not just for "a pair" of random kicks either, but a signed pair of kicks or game worn PEs that can actually be verified.
My theory here is chick bought some kicks from the "authentic" section of some site and came here for confirmation so she could resell them. It didn't quite go as planned. So she contacts the site back saying "People are saying that these are fakes" Site says No way - we'll send you a COA from Nike.
That same COA will be the biggest tell they are fakes when she does try and resell them.

Last edited:

we won't be seeing a picture of one, if we do its a fake or photoshop :lol:

we've never seen nike offer anyone a COA for a pair of shoes they bought on the after market

Whatever the reason hope OP the best of luck. If indeed paid $4k hope she gets her money back.
If she plans on reselling/ scamming as legit.. Karma is a *****.

Whatever the reason hope OP the best of luck. If indeed paid $4k hope she gets her money back.
If she plans on reselling/ scamming as legit.. Karma is a *****.

I wouldn't worry too much if she's reselling, while there are idiots out there, people are wising up and legit checking and what not prior to handing over a few grand for a pair of widely known PE fakes

Back
Top Bottom