Jordan 4 Retro Legit Check

Bred and Military check. Please help me out just got em and want to make sure. Sorry for not the best picture quality if you need better/more pictures please let me know. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE **CAVS

Last edited:
they're all legit . Good to go !
I don't know if I could somehow close this topic but the Breds might be but the Cavs aren't from what I've seen. Bought these off a reseller, box is beat up and the label looks wrong. Chipped colors, insole came right out and "175 mm" on it instead of size 9.5. The back part of the shoe and the tounge was shorter than the militarys and breds. I checked with my legit pair I know for a fact I got (Thunders) from Nike. The clear part (air bubble?) was blurry. As fas as the Breds, I got from the same seller so I'm not taking any chances. Military's checked out tho. Thanks everyone. 

The militarys look legit.  The other two I cannot tell 100% cause of pic quality but am leaning toward fake.  Always get a closeup of the back cause the fakes almost always are more squared towards the bottom as to where the authenticas are circular

Check this pic of som fake Cavs

All three are legit. All six Jordan IVs that released in 2012 have "2012" printed on the right side of the tongue, by the mesh under the laces. If you want to be sure unlace your pairs and have a look.

Back
Top Bottom