Jordan 4 Star Fish Women CW7183-100......

Status
Not open for further replies.
1604515396656.png

Air Jordan 4 WMNS “Starfish”
Color: Sail/Black-Starfish-Light Smoke Grey
Style Code: CW7183-100
Release Date: January 21, 2021
Price: $190
Source: sneakerbardetroit.

I'm with you fam. I think this is a cool spin on breds.

I wonder how orange these will look in person?

Ok well in that case I'll finish the sentence. Lol. These are better than the union 4's, especially the noirs.

But yea G, I was wondering the same thing. Also, how easy it would be to paint those trims from orange to red.

JB, give us something similar in the future please.

I just might take a stab at these and paint the orange edges red.

Or black...

These are cool. Will they make them in a women’s size 12.5?
How THE F is it that these appear to have by far the best shape of any retro IV in about 100 years?
That’s probably part of why I think these are cool, too. I need that same women’s 12.5 as you bruh. Pretty sure these end at 12, though. So weak. Hopefully they do a similar men’s version sooner than later.

How THE F is it that these appear to have by far the best shape of any retro IV in about 100 years?
That’s probably part of why I think these are cool, too. I need that same women’s 12.5 as you bruh. Pretty sure these end at 12, though. So weak. Hopefully they do a similar men’s version sooner than later.

M marztharealist What's your thoughts on the mold of this pair??

The shape very, VERY nice, but the ankle collars are still too low, making these their trademark low top specials, in the end. If Nike/JB, would give this model their OG height, you won't hear me rant about this **** ever again. I'm past tired of it, but I will continue to vent my frustrations, until those bastards do.

|l |l |l |l |l |l

The Metallics from this past summer had good shape and materials right?

These are dope. I might attempt to squeeze off a 12 in these. Probably won't work for me unfortunately.

The shape very, VERY nice, but the ankle collars are still too low, making these their trademark low top specials, in the end. If Nike/JB, would give this model their OG height, you won't hear me rant about this **** ever again. I'm past tired of it, but I will continue to vent my frustrations, until those bastards do.

|l |l |l |l |l |l
Yay doubted myself but still it's flattering for the pair that even an hardcore lover such as you recognize how good looking the shape is. Thanks for the answer too, my dude......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom