Jordan 4 Thunder : Late 2012 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? not a bad idea.

looks like all the resellers are gonna be all on top of this!

jordan-4-thunder-date-de-sortie-2012-540x385.jpeg

jordan-4-thunder-sortie-fin-2012-02-540x385.jpeg

jordan-4-thunder-sortie-fin-2012-540x385.jpeg

Very limited.. :lol: More people be biatchin' than ownin' this (#Y. Let the fun begins. :lol:

Last edited:
6 years ago nobody wanted to pay $500.00 for this colorway and the jacket now it will go for more then the original
welcome to sneaker collecting/buying/selling 2012
only difference i can see from the pics is the label of the 2012 is yellow/black when the 2006 black/yellow
i dont know if i can go that hard for these since i already have 2 2006 pairs

Different Liner behind the Tongue, ****** as nubuck material as well.

I have the original's and don't like the fact they are re-releasing. But since they are changing certain aspects I guess I can be at ease a little.

I sold my South Beach 8's I paid retail for and bought my Thunder's a few years ago. Basically paid $180 for my pair.

:smokin

Different Liner behind the Tongue, ****** as nubuck material as well.
I have the original's and don't like the fact they are re-releasing. But since they are changing certain aspects I guess I can be at ease a little.
I sold my South Beach 8's I paid retail for and bought my Thunder's a few years ago. Basically paid $180 for my pair.
smokin.gif
Now everyone will have your shoes..........its ok. I always sy, Jordan will retro everything, those who got the OGs will either be upset or be proud of their collection regardless.

I never liked this c/w and always felt it had a fake/replica look to it. I think its the yellow behind every part of the netting that kills it for me.

Now everyone will have your shoes..........its ok. I always sy, Jordan will retro everything, those who got the OGs will either be upset or be proud of their collection regardless.
thats a way to look at it, it gives ppl the chance to have something they couldnt, regardless if they "retro"

ppl that already have them can just be proud that they had them first. 
smile.gif
 not looking to fight with anybody, 
grin.gif

Crappy nubuck again? The only thing they could of done to irritate me more was if these had durabuck while keeping the black cements nubuck. Agree with a lot of people, these always looked fake. I got duped years ago into buying fake thunders, but at least they had durabuck unlike these this go around!

I CAN'T WAIT 
happy.gif

Only was planning on copping 2 more shoes this year now I have to add this one!

Last edited:
Wanted these when they first came out, but didn't want to drop that much coin for them. Hopefully I'll be able to pick these up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom