Jordan 4 Thunder : Late 2012 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh.  It's a nice colorway but I was hoping for the all Yellow ones.  Should be an interesting release.

Wow this came out of left field, prefer the lightnings. May try to pick them up but since theyll be "limited" wont lose any sleep if I dont.

aren't they meant to have that velcro "rare air" tongue tag?

oh well, it would have been a pass for me either way. i prefer the all yellow and am pretty set with my tours.

Could be only 500 made still wouldn't buy. Black shoes with black sole just looks too much like a work shoe to me.

Id rather these a quick strike like the k.o.s as far as release date..and generally produced like militarys...Only question I have is how will these fit..I have to ask, since fire reds fit true while the rest fit big.

I actually dug this shoe in '06.

But when the news dropped about the bundle for $500 it turned into an easy pass.

Still have my Lightnings though.

Another shoe in the collection that gets doubled up with a new generation of retro. Glad I grabbed them off nike.com/jumpman23 back when they released.

... They can QS these... But they can't release the ******g columbia's?

If these go for 160 I'll find a way to cop em.. if they do some OC stuff and make these like $500, its on to the next one.

Really woulda preferred JB releasing the Lightnings or Tours though......

I heard these are just a sample from 06, and I seen on twitter people saying they are just a sample. But who knows they could for real be dropping

It's gonna be rather difficult getting my hands on these. Resellers are salivating as we speak.. :smh:

these will be nice to wear in pittsburgh, when the steelers win the superbowl this year!!

Don't get your hopes up people. It's still a rumour not confirmed as of now.

Jordan Brand can you guys please release just one pair of durabuck sneakers this year please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom