Jordan 4 Toro Bravo, Jordan 6 Infrared 23 legit check

You need more pics for the toro 4s post pics of the air unit and pics of the dots behind the waffle tab there should be noticeable and should be 6-8 dots and as for the 6s i got scammed on these so post pics of the toe boxes on the 6s , the black plastic inside the QC sticker and stamp but those 6s look like the fake ones i got scammed on so they aint looking good and also post pics of the soles

Last edited:
One thing im noticing on those 6s is crooked pull tabs and the small preforations holes on the ankle bulges im leaning on fake on the 6s but send those pics to confrim

4s look okay so far, the 6s look off because of the color. Get the pictures obeycee323 said to be sure.

The 4s look good but im still waiting flr the pictures of the dots behind the waffle tabs and the 6s are fake the pull tabs are crooked and the preforations are small and the wrong shade of color but stay from those and reciept means nothing because ppl make copies of thiers to scamm others

There's 6 holes behind each of the waffle tabs. Thanks for all ur help
Bro it doesnt matter if it has the right amount of dots some fakes has the correct amount dots but could never get them right how are the dots are they tiny because if they are there fake they have to a certain size

Last edited:
The dots on the waffle tabs bro where the plastic thing you put your shoe laces in theres dots behind it

The dots look on point to me, but im not sure if the newer fakes dont also have the correct dots now. The Toro 4s are like the hardest AJ4 retro to legit check in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Yea i had some fake bred 4s and they had five little painted white dots. The legit ones are obviously not painted u can feel them

Im not even looking at the dots no more on these, what worries me is the hangtag looks off and the choppyness of the tongues.

Back
Top Bottom