Jordan 5 Cement Grey 2017

The tongue is black 3M

These are growing on me, I'll cop if I can get them on a discount

I like them too, silver 3m... I meant to specify. Doesn't look bad with the black 3m. I just think it would be more cosmetically pleasing with a silver 3m tongue.

That tongue looks super off and the red jump man on the back also. Should've been a different color

These look great.

I'm completely fine with these not having a 3M tongue.

The 3M material used on the last black/metallic silver retro had a weird look to it that I feel like hindered the overall look of the shoe.  

These look great.

I'm completely fine with these not having a 3M tongue.

The 3M material used on the last black/metallic silver retro had a weird look to it that I feel like hindered the overall look of the shoe.  
The flash used on the pic above would suggest they are 3M. Based on previous photos though Im guessing they are black 3M.

The tongue completely ruins it. I know it's an adaptation but the tongue should have been silver, it's more consistent with the white cement 4.

The flash used on the pic above would suggest they are 3M. Based on previous photos though Im guessing they are black 3M.
Right you are.

I'm still okay with that black 3M version of the tongue as opposed to the silver 3M used on the 2016 metallics.

I just can't get down with that overly glossed oily sheen that they added to it.  

These are nice, they certainly have that "OG" look to them.  The leather looks decent. Wonder if they went with just the solid white netting as opposed to the translucent with the eventual yellowing in mind. I don't even mind the Jumpman on the back.

I really hate how OD tall the tongue on V's are now which is why I don't own any anymore.

need to go back to the shorter tongues like those 2000's

Black tongue definitely looks off on these to me, would've been much better with the silver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom