jordan 5 hydro?

so i was at my local nike outlet and saw these

anyone got info on these? any other colorways?

I got the Elephant print LS but, those are
pimp.gif

Those are the hydro 4. Hydro 5 just started hitting retail. There's a bunch of colors of the one listed above (4). White with cement, black, red, wh/bk/redplaid. Crazy combinations.

lol, sorry the title is decieving. They are hydro 4's yes. but the have the jordan 5's flames on them. I never saw that styler before and was wonderingif there were diferent colors in the jordan 5-hydro 4's

wow thats confusing.

that's stupid to put the Jordan 5 flames on the Hydro 4

On a side note: That'd be cool if they made each hydro inspired in some way by the shoe when they release.

for example: the Hydro 13 with a similar looking sole for the Jordan XIII's

lol bad example but you know what i mean

i like those, would be better if they were inspired by the corresponding numbered jordan

Those are the L'Style AJ Hydro 4's that released along with the AJ Fusion L'Style 5's in the same colors, the ones with the blue/orange plaid.

The AJ Hydro 5's just started hitting retail and there will also be some AJ Hydro 5 Premiers in elephant print colorways.

those are sweet. I would definitely get those if they came in other colorways.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

On a side note: That'd be cool if they made each hydro inspired in some way by the shoe when they release.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

it would be nice for the hydro's to take a little bit more inspiration from the line, but i'll take clogposites as chill footwear beforethese.

Its funny to me how the hydros are so unappreciated yet fusions and spizikes are hated on greatly

personally, I think the hydros are ******ed, why pay so much for flip flops just so they can have the jumpman logo on them? and it annoys me even more whenpeople wear these and act like they really doin it

Back
Top Bottom