Jordan 5 Oreo 2021 retro retro......

1605214998149.png

Air Jordan 5 “Oreo”
Color: Black/White-Cool Grey
Style Code: CT4838-011
Release Date: July 24, 2021
Price: $190

Source: sneakerbardetroit.

:emoji_disappointed: why. I hope y'all get em cuz I ain't. If they made in IV cement style, with a grey midsole and speckling? Then maybe. Or just give us an Olive retro. But nah. These was not a good looking shoe to me.

I still don't understand why these are returning. I appreciate the Brand revisiting some of their past retro+ cws this year (CG3 + XIs, Raging Bulls, Lightning 4s, etc.,)... but, again, why these? They weren't even the best retro+ colorway for the 5 that year (Black Grapes or Bel Airs).

Someone high up at JB is trying to prove a point to someone. Something sinister.

I still don't understand why these are returning. I appreciate the Brand revisiting some of their past retro+ cws this year (CG3 + XIs, Raging Bulls, Lightning 4s, etc.,)... but, again, why these? They weren't even the best retro+ colorway for the 5 that year (Black Grapes or Bel Airs).

Someone high up at JB is trying to prove a point to someone. Something sinister.
Facts. Even though I don't wear 5's anymore there are so many that should re-retro first, 07' Lasers, Olives, Burgundy's, Fears.

Last edited:
Never liked these when they first came out in 2013. Still feel the same way today. It looks like crap if you don’t take care of the suede/nubuck and the white liner gets dirty so fast. This shoe should sit all weekend on release day but won’t due to how the market is today.

So do you think if someone hit on these and returned the 2013s instead in this box that Nike returns would notice?

Interested to see a comparison of these 2 versions. 2013s toe box rand actually looks more OG except for the boxy shape. 2021 lower rand isn't OG; that's more of a Jordan 3 thing; the 5s were slanted and generally wider in that area. It's like they're lowering it to compensate for the fact that they can't figure out how to do the correct slant.

Back
Top Bottom