Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

there's a flight club tag so obviously legit
Ask the guy in the black infrared 6 thread about flight club tags being legit........
glasses.gif

I agree they do come in handy and yeah I know I got yelled at for ordering them

You definitely didn't have to flight club that pair. Coulda just had a local FNL stock locate them and did a phone order. Woulda came from my store probably lol(sarcasm).

These were sitting to the point I told my associates to start hooking up their friends with their employee discount so we could move some, smh. I woulda copped if it wasn't for the green

Last edited:
You definitely didn't have to flight club that pair. Coulda just had a local FNL stock locate them and did a phone order. Woulda came from my store probably lol(sarcasm).

These were sitting to the point I told my associates to start hooking up their friends with their employee discount so we could move some, smh. I woulda copped if it wasn't for the green
true but like for me that's the only thing I'll get them off and that's it no where els but lol I wish I could sell shoes tho

true but like for me that's the only thing I'll get them off and that's it no where els but lol I wish I could sell shoes tho

And trust me. Cool as it may seem, it's not all it's cracked up to be. ALOT of customers complain about the prices, as if WE are the one's to blame, and in general a lot of shenanigans occur.

I'll tell you tho, some of the things I see and hear are pure comedy. Personally I try to keep things fair for the consumers. My area has a lot of sneaker heads, & I'm one also.

Ever since I took over my location I actually banned known resellers from even entering a raffle. Not something Im exactly "allowed" to do, but I have a way of getting my way at FNL.

I don't even allow my own employees to "hold" their own pairs, or pairs for others, unless we have enough. If it comes down to a limited release, We gotta raffle them out to the consumers first. It's us second.

Some of the shady nonsense that goes on isn't exactly something I'm down for. No matter how badly I may wanna cop a pair of jays, lmao.

I actually missed out in Chicago 1's cause I only got a size run, and let the raffle winners get their shot. realistically, let's say I was that kid in line who won the raffle. And I was hoping for a 10, and struck out cause the jerk manager wanted to pull the pair for himself? I'd be pretty upset.

Realistically I have a business to run, so Id rather do things the honest way.

I do but I just find it easier for me to do regardless of the price

Gotcha. Next time if something's sitting ask me if we have it. I have no problem doing phone orders past noon, even on release day.

Saves ya some money lol. Your call tho at the end of the day

Gotcha. Next time if something's sitting ask me if we have it. I have no problem doing phone orders past noon, even on release day.

Saves ya some money lol. Your call tho at the end of the day
Thanks an gotcha I'll do that once I have enough money

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to the game. I'm just getting into sneakers and am looking to cop my first couple pairs of JBs. I have a few questions if someone could help me out. 

What exactly is a raffle (someone was talking about one above)? I know what a raffle is in general but how does one enter it for sneakers? Do you show up at the store on release before they open and take a number? Just trying to understand the best way to secure a pair on release day, whether it's sitting by the computer or showing up at a store. I really want the chrome 6 lows and the maroon 7s. I know from the buzz on here that the 7s are going to be tough to get. What is the best way to go about it?

Is there any way to know what stores will have a decent quantity in my area, or who will actually have them at all? Obviously I could call around but just wondering if there's a simpler way.

Thanks guys

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to the game. I'm just getting into sneakers and am looking to cop my first couple pairs of JBs. I have a few questions if someone could help me out. 

What exactly is a raffle (someone was talking about one above)? I know what a raffle is in general but how does one enter it for sneakers? Do you show up at the store on release before they open and take a number? Just trying to understand the best way to secure a pair on release day, whether it's sitting by the computer or showing up at a store. I really want the chrome 6 lows and the maroon 7s. I know from the buzz on here that the 7s are going to be tough to get. What is the best way to go about it?

Is there any way to know what stores will have a decent quantity in my area, or who will actually have them at all? Obviously I could call around but just wondering if there's a simpler way.

Thanks guys
The NT Tensai here, a raffle is usually held Mondays and Tuesdays (at some stores Wednesdays) for a shoe (input when store opens).  You usually have to input before 6:00 pm (thats the usual cutoff time).  Both of those releases you listed are 6s AKA Air Jordan 6s(Chromes and Maroons).  The best way to secure a shoe is by putting in a lot of raffles (you only get to put in one yourself so its best to bring family and friends to increase your chances).  Online is a gamble (depending on you internet service), if you have fast internet then you have a good chance but raffles are still recommended.  The answer to the quantity part is to ask your stores don't annoy the store associates, they're your best friend and can help if you become more of a friend).  Welcome to NT!

Last edited:
@Uncle00Jesse  I would also advise you to look up each Jordan model (1-29) to learn more about them and what technology they use. If you want restock information or just history and release dates on the go I recommend the J23app, it's only $1.99 but it give you good information (release dates, history, restock information, and so much more)! @j23app  is also a member of NT and comes in sometimes to give us release information.  Good luck my friend!

broke mine out this weekend and some girl stepped on the back of the right one and scuffed it all up grrrrrr

definitely going to throw some black laces on them and start rocking them more now.

Back
Top Bottom