Jordan 5 Quai 54 F&F

So I know the chances of these being real is slim. Found in a storage unit that was purchased, along with other high dollar stuff. Size 10.5. I cannot find anything online to compare. The quality on these is as good if not better than recent retros I’ve got. Let me know your thoughts. TIA.

https://imgur.com/a/fOF7u

A bunch of nicer men’s clothing, some other shoes...Iverson’s, dress shoes...some furniture, small appliances, suitcases. Just about as random of stuff you can think of.

any really expensive brands? Any sign that this person would have a connection to execs or could get these?

There were a couple real nice suits, custom tailored stuff. No Gucci or anything like that, but nicer brands. Stuff that would be bought at higher end stores, not Kohl’s and Macy’s.

The suitcases were Samsonite. Can’t remember furniture brand, but it was real leather stuff.

It’s almost like a bachelor stored all his stuff once he moved in with someone...had to move some of his stuff cause there wasn’t enough room at his girls place.

As for exec level, it’s hard to tell. It was definitely pricey items...not your everyday kind of items

100% fakes..Green is off, General shape, speckled areas of the teeth are off, sock liner and A54 and jumpman logos are off. No box etc. These would run someone about $8-10K. You have a better chance of hitting the lottery than finding something like this in a storage locker.

Back
Top Bottom