Jordan 5 Retro Custom... UPDATED 5/19/07

that pink has to go!
but yeah, you did a solid job, but more times than not, customized Jordans look like variants.
the spiderweb would probably be too much on a Jordan ala Spongebob Dub Zero's and the like
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

if you can dye the pink a different color then definatly do it. and dont forget to switch the lace locks..

im a girl &... i wouldnt buy that if that blackstuff is on there =X. i think it would look better w/ a different color..

you will want to spot dye/ color the AJ logo on the back. Do the same for all the threads that runs on the margin of the shoes. The black is a little too glossed as well.
-For every post I make, I have already read thousands...

It alright, I think you need to mess around with the colors and where they are before it's like WOW.

Overall a clean job, and it looks good.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

No offence but IMO you went from bad to worse... the SB laces really look bad in there and you might want to pay a little closer attention to detail, like the edges of the leather you painted are still the original color... just my 2 cents
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

i liked the first ones besides the pink, but i think theres too much black on them now, either make one more stronger than the other or another color should be added IMO.
TeamMUFC​
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||​
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

they look like varients now
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

Like the idea, don't really like how it was executed. Should've painted the black on different parts...
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

you shoulda just got rid of the pink...but eh nice try
Long Hair Dont Care - Weezy F. Baby

make the whole suede part black. then start from the inside to make the mesh behind the netting black. FRESH

Black out the rest of the first ones and make them black cat Vs. Haha.

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

if jb came out with grey/black then they wouldve never needed to sell the green beans
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Back
Top Bottom