Jordan 5 Retro -GREEN BEAN 3M- Summer 2022

They’re good 👌🏾. I prefer these over the older shape. I’ll have to wear these soon to see how they hold up.
5FE7E6F6-20F5-4921-AEE7-0402051F8FF7.jpeg

Had these in '06. They were ok, but nothing special. Back then, I was brainwashed thinking I had to have every single release. What's even worse is I was broke asf back then. 2006 I was literally at my bottom in life, yet I was still tryna cop every pair. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Funny how now I can afford it and now I don't waste my time with the vast majority of bs jordan releases.

I'll say the new shape looks alot better than the trash from '06, but still these are an easy pass. Wtf is the point of this garbage colorway other than it being a retro of a retro+?
🗑

Had these in '06. They were ok, but nothing special. Back then, I was brainwashed thinking I had to have every single release. What's even worse is I was broke asf back then. 2006 I was literally at my bottom in life, yet I was still tryna cop every pair. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Funny how now I can afford it and now I don't waste my time with the vast majority of bs jordan releases.

I'll say the new shape looks alot better than the trash from '06, but still these are an easy pass. Wtf is the point of this garbage colorway other than it being a retro of a retro+?
🗑

The difference back in 06 was you could still try to cop every release even if you was broke. Shoes weren't instantly selling out, prices were much lower and shoes weren't releasing every week. The time frame of a new color or retro was only like once every 3 or so months and it wasn't over saturation.

Air Jordan 5 “Green Bean”
Color: Silver/Green Bean-Flint Grey
Style Code: DM9014-003
Release Date: May 28, 2022
Price: $200
1652371237506.png

1652371293402.png

1652371270172.png

1652371320695.png

1652371339741.png

1652371356983.png

1652371383223.png

1652371403213.png

1652371434888.png

compare that toebox to some of these early release pairs lol
You're 100% right about zsneakerheadz posting fakes... Mans has posted 2/3 different versions of those Dark Iris 3s.. at first I was like maybe it's the different lighting but upon further inspection it's definitely two different purples and two different greys on the photos he posted.. but maybe I'm reaching..

I'm pretty sure the 9s he posted are fake too... The 23 on the back looks horrendous but then again that could just be JB poor quality control. 3rd slide.

90% of early release/first look pics are fake. Been a thing since way before Zsneakerheadz was around lol...who really cares?
This. If anything I just use the pics to see if I’m interested in the overall cw. Weird to always see people get bent out of shape about early images when the overwhelming majority are fake like you said

This. If anything I just use the pics to see if I’m interested in the overall cw. Weird to always see people get bent out of shape about early images when the overwhelming majority are fake like you said
90% of early release/first look pics are fake. Been a thing since way before Zsneakerheadz was around lol...who really cares?
Me and deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus were having a conversation. He made a point and I agree. Seems to be a recurring theme on here where dudes love interjecting their thoughts into other people's convos. Obviously we care if we're speaking on it, if you don't then that's fine. Again, it literally cost nothing to ignore our posts.

Who posts on a public message board on the internet and then gets mad when people respond? DMs exist for a reason if you don't want people chiming in, tf ya be talkin about??? :lol:
You asked "who cares?" And I responded "the people talking about it" that simple... also nah playa I'll continue speaking freely as I have been... btw why do y'all always think someone is mad whenever they respond? Y'all dude love to be passive aggressive then when someone responds it's "oh he mad"
r5EVyOR.png

Me and deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus were having a conversation. He made a point and I agree. Seems to be a recurring theme on here where dudes love interjecting their thoughts into other people's convos. Obviously we care if we're speaking on it, if you don't then that's fine. Again, it literally cost nothing to ignore our posts.
I mean that’s how a forum works fam. Idk what point you’re trying to make on people interjecting into your convo when you’re on public forum lol weird point to make

Crying at you taking "mad" literally, crying even harder at that post being "passive aggressive" :lol:

You got it tho, it's well known that you love to run to the mods so I'm not bout to drag this.

Back
Top Bottom