Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

:lol:

"I dont always give rep, but when I do its usually because I agree or was assisted "..

Last edited:
We all have known exactly what these looked like since January. And that nobody really wants them people are returning them?? Why buy in the first place? I forget NT is full of hypebeasts, followers, and people who care about only having what's hot and popular.

That's still under the assumption that everybody had to choose between paying for the fight and buying jordans
My original statement did not imply that everybody had to make that choice. I know that's not true because I didn't - I bought these 5s and I bought the MayPac fight as well. What it implied was that some people did have to make that choice, and many of them chose the fight, enough to significantly decrease demand for the shoes.

Last edited:
I was on the fence about these. I went ahead and purchased them. If I get them in hand and don't like them I can always return them.

Im not going to lie the shoes are great in person the material is there. Just not my color. Make these in black..... Im all in.

Douche palace

laugh.gif
I don't understand why they upcharge for lol

Lol $190 for these. Not that bad of a color way, but man JB making fools outta people here buying these at this price.

Lol $190 for these. Not that bad of a color way, but man JB making fools outta people here buying these at this price.
I never pay more than retail for a shoe, but if a shoe is worth $300 to someone I'm not going to call them a fool for buying it at that price. That's a personal preference.

E.g., I think these 5s are tight, and don't really get why so many others didn't think the same and buy them. But I wouldn't call them  out for having different preferences from my own.

But sure, there are limits to my high-horse pontifications. If someone said they paid $1,000 for these, I'd think they were a fool, LOL. Maybe not say it, but surely would think it.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
pacquiao vs. mayweather takes down a jordan release!...lol

Actually the first of the month wins over all Jordans. In this case, bad timing with more than 4 releases this month. The average person has bills to pay on the first of the month, with jordan 13 low Hornets, Georgetown 11 low, Barcelona 7, 11lab4 dropping all that month. When do you have time to breathe for other things. I think that the reason it flopped is because too many items out this month. Oversaturation is reason for flop, Im sure they will sell out once people can grin their bearings for money.

I'm glad they didn't sell out. Vs are my favorite Jordan and I was going to cop regardless.

It is funny how hype gets everyone though. People are actually returning this shoe just because it's not "popular" among the masses. Smh.

Well dang, sorry for trying to help.

I wasn't following this drop, so when I happened to come across the size 12 on END, I just wanted to let NT fam know. Thought it would be an  insta-sell out cuz it's a V.

Back
Top Bottom