Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

The pics we've seen all over the net are deceiving! The uppers on these shoes are MUCH more purple/navy than they appear in pics, which make them look almost black, but they aren't! Personally, I am glad I copped them, they are a unique-looking shoe.

Here are two pics, one with flash off and one with it on. The flash-off pic makes the upper look black, very deceiving. The flash-on pic does a little better in bringing out the navy/purple, but not all that much. Neither does the color justice:

The pics we've seen all over the net are deceiving! The uppers on these shoes are MUCH more purple/navy than they appear in pics, which make them look almost black, but they aren't! Personally, I am glad I copped them, they are a unique-looking shoe.

Here are two pics, one with flash off and one with it on. The flash-off pic makes the upper look black, very deceiving. The flash-on pic does a little better in bringing out the navy/purple, but not all that much. Neither does the color justice:
Repped! Thxs for the pics! They def. look like a remastered pair! That leather looks nice and smooth, about time JB gives us a nice simple colorway with that type of leather, don't get me wrong tumbled leather is cool and all but this pair looks extra clean, the 3M tongue is very flashy as well. 

Last edited:

Repped! Thxs for the pics! They def. look like a remastered pair! That leather looks nice and smooth, about time JB gives us a nice simple colorway with that type of leather, don't get me wrong tumbled leather is cool and all but this pair looks extra clean, the 3M tongue is very flashy as well. 
Thanks man ... the leather IS nice and smooth. I saw a lot of people complaining that these aren't tumbled leather or Nubuck, but this leather works just fine for me. And the reflective tongue really does stand out. It's a nice shoe, glad I didn't sleep on it.
smokin.gif

ndc and snkrs were keeping me in line so just copped at eastbay instead with ease

Bought one at FNL and use my $20 WC reward. They are not gonna cancel my order if I use the WC rewards right?

Remind me of the color shifting on the Fear 5

These were easy to be had if you wanted them. Copped from JJ, but carted on FTL,FNL,EB,NDC, and SP easily.

Back
Top Bottom