Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

weird isnt the word for these.. ughhh.. their just plain ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

Just wondering guys. ,these hit the sales racks yet ? If so, what's the cheapest you've seen them for ?
They're on sale at Finishline for $119.98 in the black/"carmine"/white colorway.

Just wondering guys. ,these hit the sales racks yet ? If so, what's the cheapest you've seen them for ?
They're on sale at Finishline for $119.98 in the black/"carmine"/white colorway.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

thanks Mate ! good for some beaters, but still too expensive to buy at this stage.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

thanks Mate ! good for some beaters, but still too expensive to buy at this stage.

i can't wait for the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23 fusion now those will be pure classics...

i can't wait for the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23 fusion now those will be pure classics...

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

I wonder if people will be looking for tese in 10 years.
yes, they will be. they'll need proof to show their kids the point when jb stopped caring entirely.

"hey guys, i have an idea. instead of making more carmines lets make more carmine material and frankenstein it into a heap of garbage that will end up selling for cost."
"sounds good. give this guy a raise."

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

I wonder if people will be looking for tese in 10 years.
yes, they will be. they'll need proof to show their kids the point when jb stopped caring entirely.

"hey guys, i have an idea. instead of making more carmines lets make more carmine material and frankenstein it into a heap of garbage that will end up selling for cost."
"sounds good. give this guy a raise."

these are tuff got the blue ones for $70 and will get the carmines & breds when i see them for the right price. But is JB gonna do more "_+_=23" fusions? I wanna see 7+16, 11+12 ect

these are tuff got the blue ones for $70 and will get the carmines & breds when i see them for the right price. But is JB gonna do more "_+_=23" fusions? I wanna see 7+16, 11+12 ect

Back
Top Bottom