JORDAN 6 BLACK INFRARED BOUGHT OFF EBAY SIZE 8 LEGIT CHECK

Sorry! that's the best resolution i can put it to.
you mean you can't take a pic with your cell phone and upload it to the computer and then upload it here? 

indifferent.gif

you mean you can't take a pic with your cell phone and upload it to the computer and then upload it here? 

:stoneface:
yeah man. My dad is the one who bought these shoes for me and he lives like 2 hours away from me. I have a few other pictures from him but i am not sure of they will help u guys but i will post them right now. Also he works like 5 days a week so he never really has time to do much

:stoneface:
yeah man. My dad is the one who bought these shoes for me and he lives like 2 hours away from me. I have a few other pictures from him but i am not sure of they will help u guys but i will post them right now. Also he works like 5 days a week so he never really has time to do much
So you don't have these?

Yeahhh im getting them this friday. Lol sorry i didnt post the pics. Turns out those r the only pics i have of the shoes. SORRY

Back
Top Bottom