Jordan 6 Gatorade - Green - Legit Check

Legit?

• Total voters
Bought early from StockX. I know they do their legit checking, but just wanted to run it by folks here. I have compared it to my white/carmine retail version of the Gatorade 6 and everything I have checked comes up fine. Indents at sale locations as the sole. I can hold then next to each other and everything, perforations seem to match, but I'm not an expert as some are here...

Lighting was not great, but I can upload more if desired...

DSC_4118b.JPG

DSC_4121.JPG

DSC_4125b.JPG

DSC_4128.JPG

DSC_4129.JPG

DSC_4130.JPG

DSC_4131.JPG

DSC_4132.JPG
DSC_4134.JPG

DSC_4137.JPG

Damn they look legit, a very beatiful shoe, high quality shoe, best release this year IMO, def gonna try to cop as well, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay?

Damn they look legit, a very beatiful shoe, high quality shoe, best release this year IMO, def gonna try to cop as well, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay?

I got nervous about missing out, bought these over a week ago when the price was just around $400 (shipped). They can be had for about $330-$350 now (shipped), so I may have overpaid, but at the same time it's fine as you win some and lose some. These were described as very very limited, probably should have waited until I saw the maps. I still put in a reserve at FTL, so if I win, I'll probably stock one.

I got nervous about missing out, bought these over a week ago when the price was just around $400 (shipped). They can be had for about $330-$350 now (shipped), so I may have overpaid, but at the same time it's fine as you win some and lose some. These were described as very very limited, probably should have waited until I saw the maps. I still put in a reserve at FTL, so if I win, I'll probably stock one.
From information Ive gotten through FTL FTA CHM employees is that event though there are a number more stores, there only gettting anywhere from 14-20 pairs so roughly 2 a size so its pretty smart to cop on stockx, im considering doing the same thing, anyways beatiful shoe and good luck doubling up

I have only done a few legit checks here, so when it quits down quickly, fair to assume all good then? Some legit checks have large comment trails, so maybe that is when things are not adding up. Just curious how that works.

I have only done a few legit checks here, so when it quits down quickly, fair to assume all good then? Some legit checks have large comment trails, so maybe that is when things are not adding up. Just curious how that works.
Yeah usually a post with clearly legit shoes dies off quickly because why beat a dead horse, I think thats the quote, usally those long posts have shoes that cant be clearly identified as legit

Back
Top Bottom