Jordan 6 "Infrared 23" / "Toro" | Legit Check

Are these legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They look good but pics are grainy so can't say 100%.

Thanks!

What should I look for? Which part is too grainy to tell?

I read somewhere to check the air bubble, but it wasn't clear what to look for...

I appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Can't tell the exact color from these pics. The insole should be slightly glue down. If you pull them out there should be a stamp on the cardboard of the shoe fakes don't usually have that. Tell the seller to take a pic and show you.

No problem. I got a pair from finish line on release day and have since inspected the hell out of them lol

Last edited:
One reason they look so grainy is because of the shoe color lol. That's what the color pop did to my 4s camera. But try to take better quality pics, closeup on air bubble, inside the shoe, tongue jumpman, lacelock. Looks legit but those would make me 100%

Wassup fam. Its hard to say if they are legit. You need pics of the toe box to tell. Fakes are almost spot on, although its noticable through the toebox and shinyness of the shoes. Ask seller to send you a pic with tags.

Set the shoe down and take a picture from the side of the toe box. Officials toe box goes up more before going back. GMs toe box is more slanted

Problem is bro the pics kinda suck. Your first set of pics were better lol. Flash makes it hard to see plus take into consideration the color pop on these. But I honestly think you are good here

Okay. Good looking out fam. I know the pics suck, I did not take them but that's all they are providing me with, these ****** pics. I'm coping these for my friend and I don't want to get burned. I guess I'll roll the dice and hope for the best. I will take some legit pics when they arrive. PayPal should be able to handle any discrepancies with the product if need be. I just didn't want to go through any *********. Thanks again for all your help

Last edited:
Man, this is all I got... I know the pics suck but what do y'all think?
Man its tough to call with them pics. Best advice i could give you is go in the Infrared23/Toro thread on the homepage and on the last 2 or 3 pages someone posted a video of a real good comparison of LG with realy good GM's.

Very good you paying with PP. If anything you are covered but you should be good

From the looks of it, these are fake. Their is a good video on youtube that explains the real vs fake updates. From the looks of things these look fake to me. Toe box doesn't really have a contour to it. Also sole doesn't look blue enough

From the looks of it, these are fake. Their is a good video on youtube that explains the real vs fake updates. From the looks of things these look fake to me. Toe box doesn't really have a contour to it. Also sole doesn't look blue enough

Awe man! Just came in... Here are some more pics...
View media item 910449First impression was the red is loud as hell, so I should be good. Videos said the red was more dull.
I don't have a real one to compare it to though.

View media item 910450Clear lace locks... the fakes I saw have the red joints

View media item 910451Red bubble. The videos I saw mentioned white bubbles in replicas

View media item 910452Sticker? Not sure

View media item 910453Not sure

View media item 910454Distance from bottom looks right according to a video I saw, but idk about the fingers etc... maybe I'm trippin.

View media item 910455Video mentioned the cushion towards the top is firm on the real and soft/flimsy on the fakes.

View media item 910456Probably hard to tell the label

View media item 910457Video mentioned the tongues were firmer on legit shoes... I don't have any 6s to compare em to.

View media item 910458the black around the bubble is super shiny. There's also a lot of little paint flaws if you look really close on this and the next 3 pics

View media item 910459Black paint on top of clear part

View media item 910460Missed a spot with the black paint where the front meets the side

View media item 910461Pics of the toe box ya'll mentioned that was a way to tell

View media item 910462Toe box

View media item 910463Paint where black meets red (right in the corner) and Toe box

View media item 910464Black paint doesn't cover entire area on the back of the the shoe where it meets the clear

View media item 910465Soles look blue, but are they blue enough? idk

View media item 910469Clear spot/stain on the red

View media item 910515Lifted insole and there's a number printed there... That's a good sign right?

View media item 910516I don't remember seeing this sticker in other Js... Not sure. I'm not an expert

All in all, the color is bright as ****... the shoe smells more like super glue than it does regular jordan glue smell to me.

I can take more pics ... let me know. I appreciate all your help.

Last edited:
Leaning towards fake on these. Perforations are way too small. The sticker on the insole is a red flag and these can't be an outside US pair because the size tag still has an MSRP on it. The QC stamp on the inside of the box is also the wrong font. I wouldn't get these..

Leaning towards fake on these. Perforations are way too small. The sticker on the insole is a red flag and these can't be an outside US pair because the size tag still has an MSRP on it. The QC stamp on the inside of the box is also the wrong font. I wouldn't get these..
Damn! They just arrived today.  

Which perforations?  

Yeah I thought the same thing about the sticker on the insole... didn't look familiar.

Not sure what you mean by the MSRP on the tag... does that mean it's real or no?  is it possible they switched the box?

Thanks for the feedback  
sick.gif

Last edited:
No worries. The smaller perforations around the shoe. The soles are also way too clear. These release had really really blue icy soles. That's also a huge tell.

No worries. The smaller perforations around the shoe. The soles are also way too clear. These release had really really blue icy soles. That's also a huge tell.
Man! Good looking out! They did a good job with the replicas... I kept going back and forth... I should've known better though.  Too many things seemed weird, but I didn't see any video that covered this particular fugazi toro edition... The ones I saw were way off.

The smell was the first thing that seemed weird to me though.  Smells like superglue.  

Good thing is I filed a claim with PayPal and they said I'm covered 100% and not to worry.  I should get my money back soon.  

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Nice. Yeah the fakes they made for these were really close. There are always ways to tell the difference. Good luck to you buddy.

Back
Top Bottom