Jordan 6 Retro "Clay/Red Suede" (Friends & Family Exclusive)

quise2024

Banned
This pair is dressed in a full Red suede upper, with Black detailing on the tongue, inner lining, heel-tab and midsole. White is found on the midsole, while there are minor Infrared accents on the branding, lace tips and pull-tab all sitting atop an icy translucent outsole. To finished off this exclusive colorway, there is a Shark logo coming out of water on the back heel. No word on what exactly the Shark represents at the moment.

View media item 1216525View media item 1216526

Last edited:
Assuming its Macklemore's since its the same cat chilin in the box as the Green Suede's

I like these over the Green

Last edited:

thats not red, thats that stupid *** salmon bull **** he loves
tell em how you really feel
laugh.gif

Shoes dont look bad to me at all. I'd swap the laces with either black or white though ...

I could do with out the shark on the back as well

Jordan 6 Retro "Clay"

Given out to 23 Friends & Family of Jordan Brand, along with the green suede pair "Cactus"

That shark is the logo of Macklemores crew or clothing label or something like that called "Shark Face Gang" so this is pretty much a PE for him and his friends

Last edited:
Greens > These

Both nice nonetheless, must be nice to be rich/celeb

The world would be a better place without this Macklemore person

Dam lol

Still cant believe he got 2 Grammys tho but Nas aint get nothing, but thats another topic for another day...

Last edited:
I never thought nas was THAT great. and definitely not lately imo. but yeah macklemore definitely sucks. let's face it the dumber you and your music are these days the more popular you become. that's just how the times are now. look at almost every popular "artist". miley cyrus chief keef 2 chainz nicki minaj Justin bieber etc. etc. .... it's sad

I never thought nas was THAT great. and definitely not lately imo. but yeah macklemore definitely sucks. let's face it the dumber you and your music are these days the more popular you become. that's just how the times are now. look at almost every popular "artist". miley cyrus chief keef 2 chainz nicki minaj Justin bieber etc. etc. .... it's sad
To be fair, 2 chainz isn't stupid though

The world would be a better place without this Macklemore person

He still deserves one before macklemore, no if ands or buts about it

Back
Top Bottom