Jordan 6 Retro Low Golf Shoes

these are pretty sick

Wish the black pair wasn't based off Oreo VI's tho.
I already have a mostly White golf shoes, and the Oreo is just too wild for the course. An Infrared/Black pair would be exceptional

Any info on sizing?

I normally size .5 down for all of my golf shoes, as they stretch over time.  Will assume the same for these?

Just went to Golfsmith to try on the Tiger 2015s since the sole is the same as the 6s. the TW2015s fit TTS. For reference, I own a pair of Lunar Control 2 and i wear a half size down... and i also tried on the LC3 just now and the sizing was consistent at half size down. I will be trying to cop the 6's at TTS.

Last edited:
Just went to Golfsmith to try on the Tiger 2015s since the sole is the same as the 6s. the TW2015s fit TTS. For reference, I own a pair of Lunar Control 2 and i wear a half size down... and i also tried on the LC3 just now and the sizing was consistent at half size down. I will be trying to cop the 6's at TTS.

The VI golf shoe actually uses the TW14 sole, the TW15 sole is slightly different.

Awesome thanks.  Have a pair of LC3 and I went half size down on those.

Any info on sizing?

I normally size .5 down for all of my golf shoes, as they stretch over time.  Will assume the same for these?

Just went to Golfsmith to try on the Tiger 2015s since the sole is the same as the 6s. They fit TTS in the Tigers. For reference, I own a pair of Lunar Controls and i wear a half size down.
Nike tweeted earlier the release will be at 5pm EST

Just checked the join dates of the posters in this thread. 3 of us that are from 2001-2002. we old golfers now bruh!

People buying these that are not even golfers lol 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom