Jordan 6 Rings "Foamposite" Black/Dark Neon Royal

Jb makes millions off us every year,but can't hire people to make good shoes...they can't keep living off retros forever

Jb makes millions off us every year,but can't hire people to make good shoes...they can't keep living off retros forever

easy pass
sick.gif

I like the colorway to be honest. I am a huge royal blue foam fan. So just the royal blue on black is nice looking. But i hate the 6 rings as a shoe. I don't like the 8 straps that are on the side for no reason, or the 13 bottom with an 11 upper. Easy pass

I like the colorway to be honest. I am a huge royal blue foam fan. So just the royal blue on black is nice looking. But i hate the 6 rings as a shoe. I don't like the 8 straps that are on the side for no reason, or the 13 bottom with an 11 upper. Easy pass

Those are hott, imma fan of space age shoes Cmon its 2010 let's look to the future you can't stay in the 90's forever. Just like all the flights and foamposite that were frowned upon in the 90's for being way ahead of their time and that are now worshiped in the present day, these will do the same, but these are hottttt.

Those are hott, imma fan of space age shoes Cmon its 2010 let's look to the future you can't stay in the 90's forever. Just like all the flights and foamposite that were frowned upon in the 90's for being way ahead of their time and that are now worshiped in the present day, these will do the same, but these are hottttt.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think Im the only person that likes them. They look dope to me.

If they drop...  I'll cop them for cheap.
Nope.. I really like them...

Problem I have is that Nike is trying to kill the foamposite...   Why not just drop the real Neon Royal foamposite every year so we can enjoy the actual thing.. It's much easier that way..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think Im the only person that likes them. They look dope to me.

If they drop...  I'll cop them for cheap.
Nope.. I really like them...

Problem I have is that Nike is trying to kill the foamposite...   Why not just drop the real Neon Royal foamposite every year so we can enjoy the actual thing.. It's much easier that way..

How stupid is JB and every lame that works their? Nothing original coming out of that brand anymore but garbage. either copying other brands or copying themselves from past glory. JB is truly dead.

Back
Top Bottom