Jordan 7 Hare Legit check Please

I bought these of the footlocker website in the UK  but there seems to be so many things wrong, I know theres was bad quality control on these  but this is pushing it a bit. These were from a restock.

Here you can see the peice of leather that atatches to the toe box mud guard thing doesent touch the piece below like the picture under 

here the leather piece touches both, this is the other side of the same shoe above and this should be reversed not how it is now. ive seen this on another legit pair BULL1t Rc chanel it could just e a flaw. the other shoe is fine

The insole looks different to another pair ive seen (under side)

but it was a UK/ europe release sometimes the have different bue-prints of the final outcome if you know what i mean when its not in the US i dont know lol 

p

n

Nubuck/ suede seems good it swishes and all

You can see the nubuck/suade is messed up and creased it is a soft material but still ? 

Smudging seen on alot of the hare 7s of 2015

more smudges/ marking

Please help wanted these in 2015 and waited finally got the restock help much much apprecated TIA i dont know if I am being paranoid but things like the leather piece and the insole worry me that much more as well as the messed up suade

Thank you 

thanks its just the insole that gets me i wonder what others look like on different European/ UK pairs  (the under side) thanks for your input 

you may of just saved my life, i know im paranoid about things but just needed to someone to straight  up sa it " your paranoid" thank you just know you helped someone alot. 

Back
Top Bottom