Jordan 7 Orion Real or FAKE ??

Yea,just wanted to know because this my first pair Retro Jordan 7's and I really like them a lot!...Any feedback is MUCH appreciated!
happy.gif

TIA guys !!!

Last edited:
I don't even think they make fake Orions.. these were shelf bait.. don't pay too much for these.

Last edited:
These look legit. Tail looks good not flimsy and centered, neat painting on design, toebox looks good. These weren't too popular when they released.

They look like my pair minus the whole loose lace thing they got goin on. The back logos look good, shape looks good, correct height and colors on tongue

i just bought a pair and they look exactly like the pics provided. But one thing that is different is the colors of the tongue are opposite. what i mean is the tongue on the left shoe is on the right shoe and the tongue of the left is on the right. Could that mean that they are fake? 

You mean the coloring is on opposite tongues? If so, that doesn't matter.

Edit: they are legit. Like someone said, these collected dust when they released.

Last edited:
ok i actually took another look at my pair and realized that both of my colorways look kind of the same. does that still not matter?

Back
Top Bottom