Jordan 7 Raptors release sept 1st..... camp or to not camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm from midwest, Springfield to be exact. i was wanting some info on the jordan 7 raptors should i camp out, or should i wait till early in the morning, we only have a finishline and a champs... and finishline opens up at 7 and champs at 9.... i wear a size 10.5 you would think with alot of people going back to college the hype wouldnt be that bad... but just curious.... 

So i'm from midwest, Springfield to be exact. i was wanting some info on the jordan 7 raptors should i camp out, or should i wait till early in the morning, we only have a finishline and a champs... and finishline opens up at 7 and champs at 9.... i wear a size 10.5 you would think with alot of people going back to college the hype wouldnt be that bad... but just curious.... 
There's an official thread on this already...http://niketalk.com/t/319989/offici...ont-call-em-raptors-no-buying-selling-trading

But to answer your question, I think going to the store 2-3 hrs before they open should be fine. 10.5 is a common size and most stores carry 2-3 of this size for releases. I'm pretty sure these are a general releases so make sure you check out online retailers too like JJ, NDC, FNL, Eastbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom