Jordan 7 Retro Hare Bugs Bunny is legit?

Dude stop lying..u been ask to show the receipt plenty of times but u keep bringing up nonessense. We gave u reasons to why they are fake such as the tongue being too short but u say oh reason for that was because it was bent and not pulled up all the way. Never have u posted better pics to prove your logic,which I don't understand at all.

Just got home. Here is a picture of my receipt purchased in person at Footlocker. Your shoe was ordered online. I think an employee switched your shoe with reps and pocketed your authentics. View media item 1554017

Here is a picture of the Jordan hare on amazon that someone is selling and they have a receipt to prove its authentic. Take a look at the back of the shoe it stands more straight then curved exactly like my shoe on page 1. Make the comparison with my shoe on page 1. Its exactly the same but yours curve differently and shaped wrong right? Look at the pics again your has wrong shape and curved wrong but look at my pic. Its exactly the same right? Look at the gap below the jordan logo. The gap is wide right? Yes, now look at my shoe on page 1. Mines is exactly same yours is very thin gap that stretches but authentics look like a fat Nike sign just like mines while yours is thin and stretches longer.

Your shoe in the inside is soo wide it looks like you can fit two feet in one shoe bro lol

That's the nail in the coffin.View media item 1554027

Last edited:
Can u take a pic of the receipt and shoes together...that way I kno u didn't get that receipt from the web

Can u take a pic of the receipt and shoes together...that way I kno u didn't get that receipt from the web

I'm done with you. I provided soo much proofs even exactly point by point why yours is fake, and even provided 4 different shoes from four different sites and, even posted receipt and you still want more. No matter what I say you aren't gonna believe me. Bye!

Before I leave I only got one more thing to say bro. Big Foot called, he wants his shoe back ahahahahaha what size shoe are you because it looks like your a size 50 lol The inside of your shoe looks like a cave bro lol Your shoe got wings bro them ****tts look like they can fly. If Jordan's and Jeremy Scott had a baby it would look like your shoe. How does a Jordan shoe have wings bro lol Take your shoe and fly away bro please fly away to another thread because this thread is done.

I'm done bye Felecia.

Last edited:
bro you still going at it with the same dude from yesterday son is a lame wit no bread dont let that ni99a get to you bro

bro you still going at it with the same dude from yesterday son is a lame wit no bread dont let that ni99a get to you bro

I know man..dude is ****ing up my high.i don't even kno why I even waste my time with this fool

I'm done with you. I provided soo much proofs even exactly point by point why yours is fake, and even provided 4 different shoes from four different sites and, even posted receipt and you still want more. No matter what I say you aren't gonna believe me. Bye!

Before I leave I only got one more thing to say bro. Big Foot called, he wants his shoe back ahahahahaha what size shoe are you because it looks like your a size 50 lol The inside of your shoe looks like a cave bro lol Your shoe got wings bro them ****tts look like they can fly. If Jordan's and Jeremy Scott had a baby it would look like your shoe. How does a Jordan shoe have wings bro lol Take your shoe and fly away bro please fly away to another thread because this thread is done.

I'm done bye Felecia.
I'm a size 11..u got bigger feet then me bro smh

Before I leave I only got one more thing to say bro. Big Foot called, he wants his shoe back ahahahahaha what size shoe are you because it looks like your a size 50 
You realize you are starting ish with people much, much larger than you?

I don't think you calling beasts around here bigfoot is going to fly too well.

Back
Top Bottom