Jordan 9 Quai 54 Legit Check Looking to buy please help! Thank you

Thes are for sale for 650 and just want to see if they are legit. I already know how rare these are and hoping it's just a really good deal, but I already know that's a low price so I gotta get some feedback from my friends here at NT. All comments and thoughts are welcome. These are the only pics I have. Thank you for looking!View media item 1512753View media item 1512754View media item 1512755View media item 1512756View media item 1512757View media item 1512758View media item 1512759View media item 1512760View media item 1512761View media item 1512762

In my humble honest opinion, I would ONLY i repeat ONLY buy this pair of sneaks from an AUTHORIZED REPUTABLE DEALER..The reasons why is because the fakes of these are HARD to spot by pics, also there were/are a million pairs of these fakes all over the internet and rumored to only be 2000 legit pairs..The chances are you didnt find the steal of the century on Ebay bud...There will NEVER be a "sale" on DBs, especially DS ones..Im seeing the fakes of these selling for as low as $65...The pix are not tagged images either, thats enough for me right there..Do as you wish but i wouldn't touch them with a 12' pole..

In my humble honest opinion, I would ONLY i repeat ONLY buy this pair of sneaks from an AUTHORIZED REPUTABLE DEALER..The reasons why is because the fakes of these are HARD to spot by pics, also there were/are a million pairs of these fakes all over the internet and rumored to only be 2000 legit pairs..The chances are you didnt find the steal of the century on Ebay bud...There will NEVER be a "sale" on DBs, especially DS ones..Im seeing the fakes of these selling for as low as $65...The pix are not tagged images either, thats enough for me right there..Do as you wish but i wouldn't touch them with a 12' pole..

This.

I knew it wa a huge long shot, but I had to atleast make sure. Thanks a lot to both of u for your thoughts. I agree!

I rep my man @TIMMYBRIXXX as he could not have said it better. Fakes are getting harder and harder to spot. I always recommend for potential buyers to ask for pics of the box as this can help somewhat in the authentication process.

Back
Top Bottom