Jordan black cement 3 legit check please!!

I bought these off a guy for 180 plus shipping as they've been worn quite a bit and a couple things that sketched me out are the production dates and also the leather is alot less stiff than my legit true blues but these have seen alot more wear

Last edited:
I think your good from the pics i see..Just well broken in it seems.. Production tags are sometimes different... Does the elephant print on the box wrap around on the back of the box a little bit? you should be able to see a little bit of the E print around the edges..

depends.. for a GR they could vary a few months or more..bc they make boatloads of them ya know.. How about the box? Does the pattern wrap around the bottom a little as it should?

What im saying is mine seems short compared to my other js and yeah it does wrap around like my true blue box

got my black toes and chicagos side by side same size.... looks like chicagos midsole is higher than the other...

^ I found that on another thread so it could be there just diff in height cuz of a thicker mid sole or jb being cheap and using less material on the cement IIIs

Back
Top Bottom