Jordan Black Cement III legit check

Thanks guys. I figured they were fake. The elephant print material doesn't have the same texture at all compared to my pairs of III's.

It almost feels completely smooth. And the leather is very hard.

How long ago did he purchase them? PayPal only allows claims up to 45 days after the initial purchase.

Thanks guys. I figured they were fake. The elephant print material doesn't have the same texture at all compared to my pairs of III's.

It almost feels completely smooth. And the leather is very hard.
Yes thats what many fakes have, that smooth feeling elephant print definate dead giveaway for a fake if u have shoes in hand and notice that. The black part of the elephant print is embossed/engraved very distincly on legit pairs.

Last edited:

How long ago did he purchase them? PayPal only allows claims up to 45 days after the initial purchase.
He purchased back in Feb, so not sure what Paypal or Ebay will do in this case. Time limit or no time limit, the guy sold fakes and claims 1000% authentic. I will make sure this seller is completely outed if he does not pay my friend back.

If he is a 100% legit seller that mistakenly got his hands on fakes and sold them to my buddy his reputation should be worth more than the 330 dollars he took from my friend. Whether or not eBay forces him to, a legitimate business will value their credibility more. Let's hope this seller owns up to it. 

He purchased back in Feb, so not sure what Paypal or Ebay will do in this case. Time limit or no time limit, the guy sold fakes and claims 1000% authentic. I will make sure this seller is completely outed if he does not pay my friend back.

If he is a 100% legit seller that mistakenly got his hands on fakes and sold them to my buddy his reputation should be worth more than the 330 dollars he took from my friend. Whether or not eBay forces him to, a legitimate business will value their credibility more. Let's hope this seller owns up to it. 
Yea so it's been about 90 days give or take a few. I would call eBay and try to open a case, they might allow it.

View media item 983528

Well not me, but I feel bad for my homie. The ad has pictures of the same shoes he was sent, so there's no going back for the seller on what he sent. He has clear detailed pics of the fakes and a description claiming authentic all over the place.

Well not me, but I feel bad for my homie. The ad has pictures of the same shoes he was sent, so there's no going back for the seller on what he sent. He has clear detailed pics of the fakes and a description claiming authentic all over the place.
I'd try and file a claim anyway, the seller defrauded him. I hate people like that seller. I always report them on eBay if I come across a listing that claims 100% Authentic and is selling fakes.

I dispise these thives who buy these bootleg shoes and pass them off as legit retail shoes. They aren't doing anything but stealing peoples money and scamming them. Its completely illegal in the US to sell counterfeit goods. I guess its just one of those crimes thats laws are hard to enforce i dunno. Ive heard about folks in Europe having their fake Js being seized while being shipped from China. Nobody was arrested they just didnt get their Js and were sent a letter warning them not to do it again. Coulda been some BS tho. I dunno. I know something must be done about these scammers though.

Back
Top Bottom