Jordan Black Cement legit check

The perforations on the tongue are in straight rows when they should be in diagonal rows. Need back shots of both shoes and leveled side views of both shoes as well.

These might be some of the best BC 3 Replicas i've ever seen
Yeah theyve got the 3s and 4s pretty much pinned down in my opinion. But even with the shoes looking the same the reps still dont perform the same and dont last for ****. At least that was the experience i had with my some HQ GM WC3s i got hit with.

Definitely fake for the BC3

IMO, I don't think those are that good, I mean when looking at them from the side view, you can see by the shape that it's either a fake pair or a pair worn by someone who was not the size of the shoe.

Yeah they got the eprint right on my fake WC3s pictured above but they really blew it on the tongue.
Sorry just saw this. Yeah the tongues are bad, and the heel isn't cut right either. It's like they purposely do a few things wrong, but thats a topic for another conversation 
nthat.gif

Start the thread.... I'd want to know so I don't end up with bootlegs
Not sure where I would start the thread, but it seems like Nike controls both markets. These "Unauthorized" pairs, have such minor differences, such as the lack of detail on the left arm of the Jumpman logo, but yet use the exact same material. Something seems fishy, I might be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom