Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

pimp.gif
if true

2 different CWs of the XIs in the same month???? I dunno....and like everyone else has mentioned they just dropped 2 years ago.

2 different CWs of the XIs in the same month???? I dunno....and like everyone else has mentioned they just dropped 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

not same month, Black/Red dropping before the Concords.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

not same month, Black/Red dropping before the Concords.

it would be funny if true, everybody was just clowning this other dude on here because he asked if they would re-release soon based off jb making a black/red 11 shirt

it would be funny if true, everybody was just clowning this other dude on here because he asked if they would re-release soon based off jb making a black/red 11 shirt

so they're gonna release the black/red xi's and black/cement iii's next year. trying to make up for the crap they released in the cdp's 2 years ago. hopefully the second time around is a much better product.

so they're gonna release the black/red xi's and black/cement iii's next year. trying to make up for the crap they released in the cdp's 2 years ago. hopefully the second time around is a much better product.

If JB made the style of the blk/red 11 lows like the white/varsity red lows, they would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If JB made the style of the blk/red 11 lows like the white/varsity red lows, they would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

aren't the black/red lows supposed to drop?

could be, not sure. all i was told was black/red XI's will drop. not sure whether its mid or lows.

could be, not sure. all i was told was black/red XI's will drop. not sure whether its mid or lows.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

These could be the ones you mean cause they've already been confirmed for next year.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

These could be the ones you mean cause they've already been confirmed for next year.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom