jordan bland 2008 april- june (catalog pictures)

the 15 SE's MAYBE. the rest :x
sick.gif
I Shine Cause I Grind

Those Grape Is... Running out of ideas ey ey JB?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Grape 1's... copd for sure for the lil one.... Them Fly Highs might be a future pick up.. not looking half bad.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

15 SE looks good.

CP3 sig shoe :smokin
smokin.gif

FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

With all the cash I'll be spending on some of those packages next, I won't have the funds for any of this garbage....not that I would have bought it anyway.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

I wish they would lower the price of the 15 PERIOD to $125 and maybe it would have caught on better. You use a $150 dollar price tag sparingly. Charging that much for the XIV's was ******ed. The XIII pushed it but they went crazy from there on up. I'll consider getting BOTH XV SE's but right now im settling on the playoff themed color pending what package might come out that month.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

white/carrot lemon what the @#%$ is that what's next banana/orange apple colorway gentry u suck!!
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

i like the aj 15 se...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Only getting three packs next year and older retros from the past years. Do you guys think jb will release packs on the 23 of each month or stil release them on saturdays.
TEAMYANKE​

i can't beleieve i'm saying this...

that black.white xv is a prospect. :wow:
embarassed.gif
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

The Grape 1's are the only things I can see me buying...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

Yes i'm happy grape 1's coming out because my foot is a gs size.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

Back
Top Bottom