Jordan Bowling Shoes...

did anyone catch Chris Paul wearing Jordan Brand bowiling shoes on espn yesterday? and his dad had to a Jordan brand bowilng shirt ..

Anyone have any pictures? I need a new bowling shirt.
smile.gif

did'nt see the shoes, but i did see the shirts. It was sponsered by JB, so they were all geared up!!! And I loved seeing the straight ball. thats what ithrow and it drives real bowlers crazy!!!

ESPN mag did a thing on CP a year or two ago and how he loves bowling. Every time he has an away game he finds an alley and throws a few games b4 his games.The bowling shoes are made just for him since he loves the sport so much...

i need some of them... cant stand wearing those clown shoes when i go to the alley. anyone got pics?

wow! JB may have something here....Not too many shoe companies making bowling shoes...These will sell great!!.....+1 JB
roll.gif

yea, i saw the video on nba.com i believe, and i was like wow....but any close up of his CP3's kicks?...the bowling shirts looked nice too

Originally Posted by Acccord

thanx .. did anyone see the part where CP3's shoes come uptied and Lebron says we don't have that problem at Nike ...
roll.gif

lol! yea, i did. it was funny cus of how he said it. he was just chillin and relaxed with a sence of humor as usall and said it not to loud but enough foreveryone to hear it. lol. i also find it pretty cool how lebron can keep that humor threw out the whole time of playing all the way threw the end of the showduring the last interview with his bowling partner and CP and his partner. lebrons the ****.

Nope not a joke it was on espn Sunday...Chris Paul is the only one who has a pair that have been seen ...he is really into bowling so Jordan brand sponsoredhis annual bowling for charity event ..and made bowling shirts for the bowlers and shoes for CP3

Back
Top Bottom