Jordan Brand 2008 Spring Releases with PICTURES (Team J's)

Enhancer has me on the Material Alone. I am hoping they are like the B-Ball Zooms in the Nike Forum...but I will admit the Shape is a tad off for me.

I think the 12.5 could be the B'Loyal of 08 as well as the Flight 23 joint..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

those shoes wont even fly off the racks at the outlets
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

i don't feel like goin into detail, but some of em i like, some of em are terrible. i gotta good feelin about the CP's and the Hydro 4s look goof, primarily. overall, i've gotta good feelin about 2008's team lineup
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

Every single one of those are :x
sick.gif

No wonder why I never come in the JB forum anymore.
What the hell happened to my avy?!?!

Actually I like the Classic 87s. Copped.

The 12.5 are going to be the new outdoor balling shoe. Or gym shoe. I think they're hot.

The new Melos Are Copped, possibly 2x depending on performance. If you guys are still sleeping on Melos performance wise...

WAKE UP!
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

I will get these to BALL in...
nikebb2blackwhitemaintv9.jpg

But these I hope are the same material

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Is it just me or are the soles on the Flight 23's the EXACT same as Lebron 2's, as well as the shoe that was already copied from the Lebron 2's. So JB is using it for a third time??

I don't really see anything worth buying for me, maybe a pair of the white/navy hydros or the camp slides, doesn't look like JB will be getting any big bucks out of me with this lineup though.

like the blk/red M4,
Nu retro, used to be nice, but this time, the colorways looked OK~
the classic 27 looked interesting~ blk patent are nice, but the white/cement even nicer...
got elephant graphic addiction...
CP looked nice too~
but mainly waitting for 23 comes out, hope dont dispointed me~
thx for post

copped

copped

copped

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE.

Looks like I'll be coppin' some 12.5's. I likes alot. CP3's are fire to me. Hope they have guts and drop a Hornets colorway.

Back
Top Bottom