Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

Cant wait for the IV's. 160 is a little much but will be copped without much complaint

Cant wait for the IV's. 160 is a little much but will be copped without much complaint

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

160... Yea its time to retire after next year.... Prices goin up but my pay isn't goin up enough lol

basically
frown.gif
tired.gif

JB about to ruin the x's. At least chicago x's look worth a purchase

160... Yea its time to retire after next year.... Prices goin up but my pay isn't goin up enough lol

basically
frown.gif
tired.gif

$160 for X's and IV's that are gonna be cheaply made? Ehhh... Those Cements are gonna be tough to pass on though.

Looks like those pics of the Windy City's are different than those wack samples from earlier. Hopefully these are the pair releasing. $160 though? For X's? I'm sorry, but there's NO way they can justify a $35 price hike on arguably the most simplistic model. Those Voltage IV's look very promising too.

$160 for X's and IV's that are gonna be cheaply made? Ehhh... Those Cements are gonna be tough to pass on though.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

basically
frown.gif
tired.gif

i don't know, not really if they use that fake looking leather.  unfortunately, it will be a pass for me if they look like pleather shoes.

Looks like those pics of the Windy City's are different than those wack samples from earlier. Hopefully these are the pair releasing. $160 though? For X's? I'm sorry, but there's NO way they can justify a $35 price hike on arguably the most simplistic model. Those Voltage IV's look very promising too.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

basically
frown.gif
tired.gif

i don't know, not really if they use that fake looking leather.  unfortunately, it will be a pass for me if they look like pleather shoes.

Back
Top Bottom