JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ckauffman23

IS THE SIZING ISSUE CONFIRMED BECAUSE SNEAKERDOCTOR HAS THEM WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR PANTS SIZE
i would never buy from a palce called sneakerdoctor

i also wonder how the so called sneaker doctor is going to let people choose the pants size when the jeans already come pre packaged
roll.gif

Seriously, this package pretty much sums up my career working in retail.

3 years at Levi's, 4 years at Nike.

I might just get it for nostalgic reasons. It's like my retail career has come full circle.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

Let me know i can get ALL SIZES....my spots in CT are sleepin on these..................

get at me
Yo sneakerinsider i have hired 30 people to camp outside 3 spots in CT. Don't expect to cop any cuz all the CT spots are LOCKED UP!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

IS THE SIZING ISSUE CONFIRMED BECAUSE SNEAKERDOCTOR HAS THEM WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR PANTS SIZE
Actually sneakerdoctor does not have the option to choose your pants size and yes all the sizes are confirmed. Every store is getting the same sizesfor both the pants, shirt and shoes.

Lol jay are you serious or you just panicking people so they won't go line up? I see you did bag 6 pairs of titaniums though...Inbox me with thetruth...lol

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

Lol jay are you serious or you just panicking people so they won't go line up? I see you did bag 6 pairs of titaniums though...Inbox me with the truth...lol

Im just messin with him. That's my boy. I did get lucky with the titaniums in NYC though. Real lucky!!

ok so the titanium picture will be worth millions when were all 35 also i got my pair already...for a ridiculous price though but who cares.

Camp in this weather for these????????? Spots are getting them and taking pre orders. Pull up when they open walk in and out. No need to get sick again like wedid for the 23's.

jaytthelegend wrote:

Camp in this weather for these????????? Spots are getting them and taking pre orders. Pull up when they open walk in and out. No need to get sick again like we did for the 23's.

Its nuts I came across 8 pairs in the past week.

Also hooked up 2 pairs at cost.

Waiting out in the cold in nyc tonight and tomorrow people are gonna be shaking in the cold
eek.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Don't have the money for them was wondering how much resellers will get me for if I decide to cop later on
alot bro

look at the e-bay prices

No one in detroit wants these. Only thing they want are fusions! I dont think those lasted here for more than 3 hours after release.

This pack ended up gorgeous... I hated the idea way back... but I have to give credit where it's due.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

No one in detroit wants these. Only thing they want are fusions! I dont think those lasted here for more than 3 hours after release.
Wow... only thing that sold out here was the girls cherry pink... we found them late for the baby, but not for the Mrs. taxis are still around.

So most resellers want these. Thats all i have seen. I like the pack the price is steep but i live in CO and online is my only chance so probably wont getthese for a decent price

I am in SF....just got back from Union Square, no heads in line at Levis or NT SF.

As of last night NT CHI had 7 heads in line.

It's official I'm number 5 and my assistant(brother) is number 6 in line,there's a total of 8 people as of tommorow morning.

Thank You.

i'm still on the fence on this one. i've got a chance to get either this pack or a pair of stealth and QS XX's DS for close to the same $$$.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ the sizing
UNREAL.
laugh.gif

Entirely out of touch w/ how people are dressing.
I would say they FAILED, but then again people are buying these regardless.
smh.gif

Jb can sell 15s with parachute pants if they wanted to
smh.gif

I'm tell ya'll now, guys will be trading jeans like crazy in frisco on releases day. Levis is across the street from NTSF and the way the sizes arewith the jeans means people wont be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom