JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
$300+ for this flea market inspired stuff? Keep these hits coming out JB, more and more money is being saved.

Yeah right you guys know you like these.
I was just going to resell them but I'm going to keep the shoes and sell the jeans / tee!!

$400 is hella money. not gonna end up getting the 10/13 or 9/14 package so i might look into this one.

Originally Posted by damianglass

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

395?
roll.gif

My favorite responses to new info and/or pics........ you'll be copping.

No, i def. wont be copping.
indifferent.gif

Seeing as how I worked for Levi's for 3 years and Nike for 4, I might cop these.

How they will do this befuddles me. Not everyone that is a size 9 wears a 31 x 30 jeans...or not everyone wearing a sz 11 wears a 34 x 32...

I understand where they were going with this (cha-ching!) but how this will execute actual matching sizes for shoes and jeans -- ya got me.

So I just heard the size run is only 8-13 and only in full sizes. I think only 4 NT's will get this pack.
Looks like it will be the same four towns that just sold the Titanium XX3-SF,NY, LA and Chitown.
2 choices of jean sizes 8-12 but only one choice with sz 13. waist sizes are are example size 11 choices 38 or 40. #@!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

How they will do this befuddles me. Not everyone that is a size 9 wears a 31 x 30 jeans...or not everyone wearing a sz 11 wears a 34 x 32...

I understand where they were going with this (cha-ching!) but how this will execute actual matching sizes for shoes and jeans -- ya got me.

They could do it similarly to the wht laser release, where you got to choose your size for the shoes, shirt, and hat separately.

How are the gonna do the sizes on the jeans, shoe size has nothing to do with the jean size maybe they'll have extra jeans/shoes that cant be sold togetherbecause of sizing issues. I hope so cause them jeans are essential if your into jordans.

Rather pick up one of the packs than some jeans, you can get levis that will probably look better. good concept stupid price

I know there going to automatically assume that everyone who wears 11+ has a huge waist size and give us like 36...or 38 or something. SMH....when are shoecompanies going to realize that your not a giant freak if you wear anything bigger then a 10.5...

Garbage.....why spend so much on a pair of 501s. You can often find them for 30 bucks a pair if not less on sale. Why spend so much just because it has JordanBrand plastered on it? The JB jeans from back in the day did horribly, reason why they stopped making TWO3 clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom