Jordan Brand April Releases - XX3, 2/21 CDP, PHLYs, Armed Forces 1(Real Story), Fusion V, CP3 - VID

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Not feeling a single shoe in that lineup. Oh loving the money saved!! Dang, I could not listen to that dude yell at me any longer than 4 minutes....

LOL! You do realize that MAZE, the guy that was nice enough to share this info with us, is the guy you claimed "yell"'ed throughout thevideo. I mean somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Maze,

Thanks for the info. Love your site.

Thanks for the video. The XX3's are nice, and the XX1's are looking better to me now. May rethink not buying that one, b/c I really want the 2's.

are those the same 21 from a few weeks back or the sample versions? no enough time to get a good look.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Here is a shot of the Black/Yellow CP3s from the vid for those interested

2cypk5g.jpg

MaZe

thank you for the pic. those are hot imo.

dont call the XV a classic
smh.gif

good show, the XX1s look nice, more than the pics we saw before, but im still not buying, not enough offered for the price
the armed forces Is looks nice, id would definitely cop if i wore those colors

the 21s look better here, as i thought they might. Air Randy always has really bright reds, i think that was one thing a lot of people were not liking before,the red looked pretty under control in the video though. The material looked better too, were they suede MaZe? Its hard to tell off YouTube. I hope so, I like21s and 2s this pack was one I was looking forward to from the start.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Thanks for the video.

Not one shoe shown is worth my money. I'm not a big fan of II's and already have a pair of the last retro. The XXI's look horrible with that red sole so pass on that pack.

The XX3 in that color is ehh....I'd rather just wait on the white/red colorway.

CP3? Yeah right...I would never buy that garbage.

XV SE? Never

Military I? Never..if I wanted gimmicks I'd buy dunk sb's.

Took the words right out of my mouth.Very well said sir!

Originally Posted by veGAtts

The material looked better too, were they suede MaZe?
Yes they are. Here is a screenshot from the Hi Res vid posted on KATC.

11w82dy.jpg

MaZe

MaZe throwin' down the good videos as always, thanks a lot for the videos! it's too bad those XXI's in the package are hideous because thoughII's are clean

Thanks MaZe!

I think I will get the 2/21 pack after all, Not a huge fan of the red sole (shoulda been like the samples) but I do like 21s in general the quality looks goodand the 2 is perfect so I think I will make due.

I'm still on the fence about the pack...already have the II's might just cop the XX1 from ebay or the buy/sell forum. I will get that Military Ithough, I love earth tone colors.

Back
Top Bottom