Jordan Brand Derek Jeter 3K Celebratory Collection

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm feeling the Black/Gold Pair. 

That packaging though..

pimp.gif

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm feeling the Black/Gold Pair. 

That packaging though..

pimp.gif

Never been a huge fan of the Jeter line, but this looks nice. The black/gold especially is hot.

Never been a huge fan of the Jeter line, but this looks nice. The black/gold especially is hot.

DJ is the MJ of Baseball only the Captain would hit # 3,000 as a HR , he is a legend .... and does anyone know where to get these jordan dj 3k shirts?

DJ is the MJ of Baseball only the Captain would hit # 3,000 as a HR , he is a legend .... and does anyone know where to get these jordan dj 3k shirts?

1st off im a huge blue jays fan but i give respect when its due congrats to the captain aka Mr.3000 he deserves it ! now JB please release those trainers to the public i love em

1st off im a huge blue jays fan but i give respect when its due congrats to the captain aka Mr.3000 he deserves it ! now JB please release those trainers to the public i love em

They look nice but id never cop. I'm a Red Sox fan. I hate the Yankees and Jeter.

They look nice but id never cop. I'm a Red Sox fan. I hate the Yankees and Jeter.

Back
Top Bottom